• General assets optimization to improve overall performance
    • Fixed Low texture quality to render properly
    • First person Weapons are unaffected by low graphical settings
    • Resolution list is now properly represented in configuration menu
    • News ticker introduced in main menu
    • Torch fire effect shows in 3rd person

Gameplay Fixes

• Death animations now properly play
    • Sticky projectile (throwing weapons, arrows) now properly display on surfaces
    • Fixed death camera jittery behaviour
    • Dropped weapons now properly show
    • Shields dropped now properly customized
    • Fixed shield attachments disappearing
    • Shield blocking now requires the animation to play before a block can occur
    • Strafing while sprinting no longer causes the player to stutter
    • Ammo can now properly be retrieved from corpses
    • Blood splatter on weapons will now properly display
    • Spawn time Added for every 20 dmg done to team members
    • Players can now retaliate after being hit while controlling the ballista
    • Fixed an issue with interrupting reloading the crossbow
    • Fixed an issue where staggered players take no damage from projectiles
    • Firepot now properly damages in a restricted area after thrown directly at a player
    • Fixed an issue when a player picks up a torch immediately after throwing one
    • Dying with a torch properly shows the torch as the correct size
    • Fixed 3rd person camera going through walls
    • Jumping is now possible with no stamina
    • Max length combo now ends correctly
    • Players are now able to customize the pavise shield

FFA Changes

• Players can now spectate any player in the FFA game mode
    • Chase mechanic now properly functions in FFA game modes

Last Team Standing Game mode changes

• Map start times are delayed for 20 seconds
    • Players no longer spawn while viewing the character select menu
    • Players are now notified when waiting for the next round
    • Added AFK kill timer, players can no longer be AFK and survive a round
    • New enemy and friend HUD markers (placeholders, images themselves will be updated)
    • Enemy markers show when 10% of players are left or round running out of time (server customizable)
    • Draw victory is now properly represented

Last edited by Lucas; 12-11-2013 at 12:11 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Developer Status: Offline Posts: 11 Join Date: May 2013

Very good news I must say
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Marquis Status: Offline Posts: 2,427 Join Date: Oct 2012

Very great news indeed! Awesome patch guys. Trying to test it out now. Is the patch not pushed lived? Usually if it was, Steam would bring up a prompt to automatically download the patch, but when I launch the launcher for Chiv Beta, and choose MW, the splash screen comes up like normal for ~10 seconds and crashes everytime, dang.

edit: oop 2.9gb patch being pushed through now, hopefully it fixes my issue.
    Last edited by venomblade; 12-04-2013 at 04:25 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Vanguard Status: Offline Posts: 478 Join Date: Oct 2012

Sticky projectile (throwing weapons, arrows) now properly display on surfaces
    Death animations now properly play
    Dropped weapons now properly show
    Fixed an issue where staggered players take no damage from projectiles
    Firepot now properly damages in a restricted area after thrown directly at a player
    Blood splatter on weapons will now properly display

Spawn time Added for every 20 dmg done to team members
    Now this is interesting.
    Last edited by DokB; 12-04-2013 at 05:31 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Marquis Status: Offline Posts: 2,025 Join Date: Jan 2013 Location: Democratic Republic of Congo

Seeing as the optimizations for DW maps did wonders, i'm confident we'll see something great with this patch!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Knight Status: Online Posts: 993 Join Date: Jan 2013

inb4 everything is broken
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Moderator Status: Offline Posts: 1,812 Join Date: Jun 2013

When can we expect this to go live? Friday?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Marquis Status: Offline Posts: 2,025 Join Date: Jan 2013 Location: Democratic Republic of Congo

Don't rush it. Let's try to find all the bugs before it goes live.

I'm kind've happy to see the team damage longer respawns coming to MW from DW. I'm also very happy about FFA finally getting chase mechanic. While I think the 20 second timer wait between LTS start is great for clan battles, it's gonna' make those LTS rounds in classic pubs really obnoxious. I think it should be an option, like the enemy markers, or at least lowered to 10 seconds.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Duke Status: Offline Posts: 1,893 Join Date: Oct 2012 Location: Kentucky, USA

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Knight Status: Offline Posts: 790 Join Date: Feb 2013

Quote Originally Posted by SOC View Post
    Don't rush it. Let's try to find all the bugs before it goes live.

I'm kind've happy to see the team damage longer respawns coming to MW from DW. I'm also very happy about FFA finally getting chase mechanic. While I think the 20 second timer wait between LTS start is great for clan battles, it's gonna' make those LTS rounds in classic pubs really obnoxious. I think it should be an option, like the enemy markers, or at least lowered to 10 seconds.
    The reasoning for LTS timer change in pubs recently the game would immediately start when there was 1 or 2 players on each team. This would mean slow loaders (a lot more slow loaders with the last update) would have to wait until next round to spawn. I'd always see full servers on LTS having around 20+ people waiting for next round when the map changed.

I wouldn't say it's obnoxious by any stretch, it is definitely a step in the right direction. Having it customisable so server owners can change how long the timer is a neat idea however.