Barbarian Invasion
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=232823090

Here's a mod from Torn Banner's own Tim "milpool" Liszak, completely compatible with all of Chivalry: Medieval Warfare's base game modes.

You can chop arms, legs, and heads off of living players.

If you lose an arm, you lose weapon functionality.
    If you lose a leg, it will slow you down.
    If you lose your head, you have 10 seconds until you die.

How do I play?

Join "TBS Official Black Knight Mode Server" (NA), or any other server running the mod (sort the UGC or Mod column in the Server Browser).

Alternatively, head over to the Workshop page, subscribe, download it, and play it offline (instructions on the page). Or host a server (instructions also on the page; add -sdkfileid=232823090 to your server's command line to have it auto-download the mod). If you're hosting a server, please pay attention to restart/update it whenever the mod updates, which might happen at any time.

Changelog

v1.1
    • Fixed being able to punch with no arms.
    • Fixed being able to parry when weapon is lost.
    Last edited by CrustaceanSoup; 03-01-2014 at 10:52 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Developer Status: Offline Posts: 1,162 Join Date: Apr 2012 Location: Canada

JESUS, I SUGGESTED THIS BACK IN THE DAY FOR CHIV AS FEATURE. AWESOME
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Knight Status: Offline Posts: 773 Join Date: Feb 2013

This was a ton of fun. Especially on TO. You can still contribute as a limbless warrior and push the cart.
    ---Ghost of the Andrew
    Level Designer at Torn Banner Studios.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Developer Status: Offline Posts: 1,025 Join Date: Jun 2010 Location: Toronto, ON

Pro tip: If you lose your weapon arm, switch to fists and throw punches with your remaining limb. Also, if you find yourself completely without limbs, you may still be able to land some kicks with your remaining thighs.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Developer Status: Offline Posts: 886 Join Date: May 2010

I was defending the king with my tower shield after I lost my right arm :D
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Developer Status: Offline Posts: 1,162 Join Date: Apr 2012 Location: Canada

This sounds pretty awesome, hopefully someone sets up server for this mod in EU too.
    What is Le Pum8s? Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me no more.
    "A sword doesn't need to have a fine lineage, it just needs to be sharp."
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Duke Status: Offline Posts: 1,220 Join Date: Jun 2013 Location: Finland

Man, at least the dismemberment of arms while still being alive should be added as feature to Vanilla :D
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Knight Status: Offline Posts: 773 Join Date: Feb 2013

Quote Originally Posted by fvonb View Post
    Man, at least the dismemberment of arms while still being alive should be added as feature to Vanilla :D
    It would totally chance the gameplay though... But I really love the idea, can't wait to try this mod out!
    RK‎ |

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Duke Status: Offline Posts: 1,424 Join Date: Aug 2012

Quote Originally Posted by afiNity View Post
    It would totally chance the gameplay though... But I really love the idea, can't wait to try this mod out!
    You spelled improve wrong :P Nah, you're right.. but I just loved it in Rune. Remove enemy's weapon arm, pick up the arm, kill the helpless enemy with his own arm.

More pictures, haha, this is a great mod TBS.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Knight Status: Offline Posts: 608 Join Date: Jan 2013