Arms & Armor
    I noticed that since last patch, if you were to Customize your appearance, the sigil automatically changes to something weird.

- The colors do not match the ones you choose. This happens for all sprites/sigils (3rd tab, on the right).

- Many sprites don't match the name. My sigil was the Six Eyed Buffalo, and now it looks like the bullseye sigil

Maybe some other people will report which sigils are not properly matching their names. I checked a few and some were alright and some were not.

See pic related: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=249719327

Other notes:
    After the hotfix from yesterday (04-15) was installed, I verified the game files.
    I didn't customize my char and it looks fine in many online games. I tried customizing it from the game's MM and then this happened.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Man-at-Arms Status: Offline Posts: 277 Join Date: Apr 2014 Location: ARG

yeah I've noticed this happening too.
    It's really weird because it seems it's only the ffa characters that are affected. When choosing your team colour and sigils they work fine.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Status: Offline Posts: 1 Join Date: Apr 2014