New Helmets Available
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Patch 25: Barbarian Invasion!

Patch 25 Hotfix
    Fix for conflict between workshop versions of Coldfront and Outpost on live.

New
    • Barbarians have joined the battlefield in new class skins!
      • Both factions are receiving reinforcements from 2 separate barbarian clans for ALL CLASSES!
      • Each Barbarian skin purchased unlocks for Both factions. ie A Barbarian archer skin purchase unlocks for both Agatha and Mason.
      • Each Class has a barbarian weapon variant available for purchase
      • $8 for each Barbarian class skin (includes 2 skins, both factions of the same class)

• New Barbarian themed weapon variants are available $1.99 each!
      • Man at Arms / Knight Norse sword - Wulfric Sword
      • Knight Maul - Avian Rage Maul
      • Vanguard Spear - Chargebreaker
      • Archer Javelin - Whistler

In Celebration of this occasion, we are introducing 2 New Team Objective Maps!

Coldfront: A frozen Beach Invasion Siege map, taking place in Old Agatha. Harsh Frozen Shores, A Massive Castle, and a Dock Market Place will run red with the blood of their enemies.

• Objective Breakdown (Mason Attacker / Agathian Defenders)
      • Beach Invasion
      • Storm the Beach! Overtake the Enemy front-line. (Capture the 2 ballista forts)
      • Defending Team must hold the line, and protect the fortifications (Defend the 2 ballista forts)
        Siege
      • Overtake the enemy Stronghold! Lower the Drawbridge from above, or smash it to pieces.
      • Defenders must repel enemies from their walls.
        Regicide
      • Murder Feydrid before he can flee to his Ship!
      • Defenders switch roles, and must now push the objective and help King Feydrid escape to Stoneshill.

Outpost: Deep in the Forest, attack the Barbarian stronghold of Ramnor.

• Objective Breakdown (Agathian Attackers / Mason Defenders)
      • Encampment
      • Burn the enemy camp!
      • Defenders must protect their tents.
        Caravan
      • Move the Caravan into enemy territory!
      • Defenders must halt the Caravan.
        Ambush
      • Overcome the enemy ambush! Smash through their barricade.
      • Defenders must trap the enemies and prevent them from moving on.
        Fortress Assault
      • Kill the enemy Chieftains or Capture their Fortress.
      • Defenders protect the Chieftains and secure the Fortress.

*Note: If you tested Coldfront or Outpost in the workshop, be sure to unsubscribe from those maps and delete all of that data to ensure there are no conflicts.

*** Customization restrictions were tweaked to better discern between the 2 Barbarian types. It is not a bug
    Last edited by Andrew; 04-29-2014 at 02:18 PM.
    Developer Status: Offline Posts: 333 Join Date: Oct 2013

awesomeeee

new norse and chargebreaker looks cool lol
    Earl Status: Offline Posts: 3,764 Join Date: Feb 2013

first
    /10ch
    Banned Status: Offline Posts: 4,445 Join Date: Nov 2012 Location: if i die before i wake at least in heaven i can skate cuz right now on earth i cant do jack

Quote Originally Posted by rumpelstiltskin View Post
    first
    /10ch
    You fail so hard

Can't wait to try out the new maps
    RK‎ |

Duke Status: Offline Posts: 1,430 Join Date: Aug 2012

Quote Originally Posted by rumpelstiltskin View Post
    first
    /10ch
    ebin fail

Can't wait to become half-naked dodge spammer.
    Effectus sequitur causam.
    "A sword doesn't need to have a fine lineage, it just needs to be sharp."
    Duke Status: Offline Posts: 1,262 Join Date: Jun 2013 Location: Finland

6th?

Looks solid, happy to try these maps out!
    Moderator Status: Offline Posts: 223 Join Date: Apr 2013 Location: Chicago, US

On the good side, cool shit. I think this patch is pretty cool.

On the bad side(sorta), I swear to god if the next patch isn't balance I'm going to bash someone's brains out.
    Banned Status: Offline Posts: 894 Join Date: Jan 2014

Huge content patch and it's not even a gig? O_O

As long as my frames don't take a dive, some really good stuff here. I like the barbarians better than the other crazy looking untextured armor I think.

Edit: Maul head should be much bigger I think but this was said in the beta.
    Moderator Status: Offline Posts: 1,811 Join Date: Jun 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Kreittis View Post
    ebin fail
    Quote Originally Posted by afiNity View Post
    You fail so hard
    Banned Status: Offline Posts: 4,445 Join Date: Nov 2012 Location: if i die before i wake at least in heaven i can skate cuz right now on earth i cant do jack

$8x4=$32, more than 3x what most people paid for the game lol yeah right guys. Thanks for finally adding new maps but your game is broken, at least 2 times each game there's a huge lag spike and about 1 of 10 swings just go through people without doing anything.

I'm not cheap or broke by any means but you guys are tripping if you think people are going to pay $30-$50 for all your DLC when the game we already paid for barely works. Quit shelling out new crap DLC that costs a lot (by comparison to other games you get for around $10) and fix the broken mechanics and cheapy servers and maybe I'll bite if it's on sale at some point. Which from the looks of Deadliest Warrior which everyone says is super broken POS btw, it will never be on sale. Fix your crap we already paid for before trying to sell us more. there's a reason less than 2,000 people are online anymore at any given time.
    Commoner Status: Offline Posts: 23 Join Date: Jul 2013