Patch 25: Barbarian Invasion!
Patch 25 Hotfix
Fix for conflict between workshop versions of Coldfront and Outpost on live.
- Barbarians have joined the battlefield in new class skins!
- Both factions are receiving reinforcements from 2 separate barbarian clans for ALL CLASSES!
- Each Barbarian skin purchased unlocks for Both factions. ie A Barbarian archer skin purchase unlocks for both Agatha and Mason.
- Each Class has a barbarian weapon variant available for purchase
- $8 for each Barbarian class skin (includes 2 skins, both factions of the same class)
- New Barbarian themed weapon variants are available $1.99 each!
- Man at Arms / Knight Norse sword - Wulfric Sword
- Knight Maul - Avian Rage Maul
- Vanguard Spear - Chargebreaker
- Archer Javelin - Whistler
In Celebration of this occasion, we are introducing 2 New Team Objective Maps!
Coldfront: A frozen Beach Invasion Siege map, taking place in Old Agatha. Harsh Frozen Shores, A Massive Castle, and a Dock Market Place will run red with the blood of their enemies.
- Objective Breakdown (Mason Attacker / Agathian Defenders)
- Beach Invasion
- Storm the Beach! Overtake the Enemy front-line. (Capture the 2 ballista forts)
- Defending Team must hold the line, and protect the fortifications (Defend the 2 ballista forts)
- Overtake the enemy Stronghold! Lower the Drawbridge from above, or smash it to pieces.
- Defenders must repel enemies from their walls.
- Murder Feydrid before he can flee to his Ship!
- Defenders switch roles, and must now push the objective and help King Feydrid escape to Stoneshill.
Outpost: Deep in the Forest, attack the Barbarian stronghold of Ramnor.
- Objective Breakdown (Agathian Attackers / Mason Defenders)
- Burn the enemy camp!
- Defenders must protect their tents.
- Move the Caravan into enemy territory!
- Defenders must halt the Caravan.
- Overcome the enemy ambush! Smash through their barricade.
- Defenders must trap the enemies and prevent them from moving on.
- Kill the enemy Chieftains or Capture their Fortress.
- Defenders protect the Chieftains and secure the Fortress.
*Note: If you tested Coldfront or Outpost in the workshop, be sure to unsubscribe from those maps and delete all of that data to ensure there are no conflicts.
*** Customization restrictions were tweaked to better discern between the 2 Barbarian types. It is not a bug