Barbarian Invasion
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Torn Banner has been really excited to see the flood of awesome new content that our community has made for the Steam Workshop, thanks in part to the success of the Fortification Team Objective Contest. Before the dust has even settled, we have just added a Curated Item Workshop for Chivalry: Medieval Warfare! This means that users who make awesome content for the game such as Weapon and Helmet skins can not only have their content integrated into the game easily, but they can be rewarded for their efforts by earning royalties on items sold.

Please note that our resources are a work in progress. Please post any questions, suggestions, etc. in this thread as to how we can improve these.

User Generated Content Requirements
    User Generated Content Guides
    User Generated Content Downloads
    Last edited by Lucas; 08-15-2014 at 12:06 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Developer Status: Offline Posts: 137 Join Date: Jun 2012

Oh hot. This is something I can sink a bit of time into. :D
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Moderator Status: Offline Posts: 3,318 Join Date: Feb 2013

This is actually a great idea. Workshop will bloom with all new things.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Duke Status: Offline Posts: 1,065 Join Date: Aug 2011 Location: Poland, Opole

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    First link points to a password protected page. My forum password does not work btw.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Man-at-Arms Status: Offline Posts: 267 Join Date: Apr 2014 Location: ARG

This should be fixed. Thanks for reporting it
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Developer Status: Offline Posts: 137 Join Date: Jun 2012

Wow, I wish more companies would do this kind of stuff, this is awesome :O
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Archer Status: Offline Posts: 109 Join Date: Mar 2014

Ah this is awesome, just when I was looking into creating my own helmets and weapons.
    Roman armor/weapon pack anybody? (For Colosseum mainly :P)
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Vanguard Status: Offline Posts: 489 Join Date: Jul 2012

Sounds like a lot of fun! ill have to think of an idea.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Commoner Status: Offline Posts: 43 Join Date: Mar 2014

very nice !
    I will make pirate pack one day
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Vanguard Status: Offline Posts: 366 Join Date: Apr 2014

Oh damn, what are u guys doing to me...

first i had to learn how to use the udk and now how to use blender and all that stuff :O

and its even more complex... so difficult.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Commoner Status: Offline Posts: 23 Join Date: Nov 2013