https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198332803747
Region: US Central
Reason for Applying: I’ve been very passionate about this game for the last few years, and its community has grown on me a lot. I’ve been playing this game for 3 years and have made many many friends on here, and the community is the cornerstone of this game at heart. I consider myself very fortunate to be surrounded by many good friends that i’ve made here every day i play. In these latter times i’ve even created my own server (Chivalry Refugees), learned a bit about editor to create new custom maps for the community to help add some new things to the game that people can enjoy. I’ve been very involved in keeping the NA community still involved in the game via a steam group chat and discord, which we almost have 100 members as of right now. Simply put, im very passionate about this game and which to see its community stick together in these low population times by keeping the community active and enjoying what this game can offer.With almost 3k hours combined in gameplay/editor, i can only aspire to hopefully be part of the backbone that keeps chivalry vital through continueing to try to organize custom events/keep the community together and engaged with one another.