I wholly agree, and wish that such standards would additionally apply to the in-game chat. Not once have I heard a debate in or even associated with Chivalry that doesn’t involve repetitive insults and attacks. Sadly, encouraging reason and peaceful debate in-game makes ME the retarded idiot that doesn’t deserve to exist in many cases.
I dont know if its just me or not, but whenever i play i have a weird bug where dead bodies will eventually turn into little ragdolls. For example, if i were to kill a person and come back to where i killed them later on, instead of their body being a full size ragdoll, it will have shrunken into what seems like a baby version of the ragdoll. Ive looked all over and havent found a way to fix this.
1. Agatha side, part 2 (push the cart to the water)
A voice yells out to defend Stonehill (audio swap since latest patch)
1. Agatha side, part 1 (defend the peasents)
A voice yells out to defend Dark forest (audio swap since latest patch)
2. Broken collision on agathian balcony where they can pour the masons below while they try to break the door. Useless for achers. Arrows are often stuck in mid-air
1. Ballista won’t work for random people
2. Overall low fps, struggles especially in part 3 and later
3. Tends to crash, mostly during stage 1 or 2
1. Well known exploit in the last part of the map
Both masons and agatha can exploit the wall bug near the balcony
2. Instance bug or something
If masons choose to attack with the tower at the beginning of a match, agatha cannot see mason’s spawn at the last part of the map, including ground items such as boxes
Mason’s spawn can be seen if they choose anything else
3. Agatha can simply walk to mason’s spawn point during their voting and kill them easily (archers). No exploit, it’s just the window to the left
4. Overall very bad fps, worst of all. Often voted to play anything but Irilla due to very bad fps for everyone
5. If masons choose to attack with tower, they get a sad advantage when they penetrate the walls. Agatha cannot access the gates prior to respawning
1. Random people cannot use ballistas and catas. Same issue as in Citadel
2. Weird, pink tinted weapons in first person (gtx 465), player only
3. UI sometimes won’t update objective icons. Being stuck at displaying burn/protect the tents while having to take over the tower (last stage). Very annoying
4. Not a single ammobox during stage 2. Agatha is an advantage here since archers can infinitely shoot from their spawn and replenish their ammo from their spawn
1. Overall very bad fps performance
1. Flag marker is completely broken and very often, every round, out of sync. Sticks to a random person not carrying a flag at all, stays there until he’s dead, then jumps to the base, while the actual flag carrier is huh, near the ship?
1. Broken collision. The main wooden fence at the last stage (kill the king) is broken for arrows. The main fence where agathians are pouring in through. Agatha archers are in advantage, mason archers have difficulties shooting through, since the invisible wall is QUITE higher than the actual wall
Broken hitboxes. Many archers may not be aware but…
Shooting OVER any fire pyre blocks the arrow. This needs fix - SOON
Shooting anyone using a RAM can be a big problem since the hitbox is completely broken. Arrows just go through, or will hit near their actual bodies, not at the bodies. Most noticably if shooting in any angle rather than directly behind. Shooting from side perspective is a pain (cove), shooting from upper perspective is nearly impossible (side wall hole, Kings garden)
Broken hitboxes around rams in Battlegrounds and Stoneshill (arrows)
Anyone can block and then fast attack faster then the opponent can actually do anything (even block). Just lame
Random game crashes while trying to change your weapons mid game, such as switching from warbow to shortbow
Using win 10 but the menu has sound just when i enter the game all the audio cuts and their is no sound. ive tested to see if it is all sound and it is just the games audio is not working. some help would be great
I have looked into it, it was a fake server. I am currently talking with the devs and other admins and will be looking at reducing ranks. i understand there are high number so it will take abit of time to get everyone sorted.