Top Known Issues
PC: Epic Games Store friends online status may not be accurate and party invites may fail. This is expected to be fixed in a patch to come very soon after launch.
PlayStation 5 users in Asia may not receive access to the PlayStation 4 version of Chivalry 2 due to an unforeseen issue. We are working with Sony to resolve this issue. Chivalry 2 customers on PS are supposed to be granted both PlayStation 5 & PlayStation 4 versions when they purchase the game. However, there is a problem with the PlayStation 5 storefront in the following areas: Japan, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan & Thailand. These affected areas will not receive the PS4 version at launch when bought on PS5 until the issue is resolved.
Xbox Series S is running at less than 60 FPS. This is expected to be fixed in a patch to come very soon after launch.
In some games, there is a possibility of missing your initial map spawn.
A note re: Cross-Platform Parties:
- Cross-platform parties were not a planned feature for June 8 Launch. Our team has worked to pivot to review the possibility of providing the feature of cross-platform parties as quickly as possible. It will not be available at launch on June 8, but the team hopes to bring it online in an update once a development timeline is established.
- Xbox One: Customization/weapons are loading in late
- Xbox One: Sound stutters are still present in the Dark Forest map
- PlayStation: Japanese region users can rebind X and O button, making entry into customization inaccessible unless they rebind them again
- PC: a small percentage of players may have trouble entering server browser servers. This is under investigation with a potential fix shortly after launch.
- Players may experience desync when falling off of the pushable siege ramps
- Players sometimes may not sprint from initial spawn. As a temporary fix, the player should stop and start again.
- Players during pushable objective stages may teleport briefly
- Alt attack rebinds don’t work specifically on Tournament Grounds
- Some players will have global rank 1 appear on the scoreboard despite their rank appearing properly in pause menu
- Some keys can’t be bound as expected
- Class change menu may appear beyond first respawn
- Rebinding certain keys will make “Get up” and “special item” binds appear to use console binds
- Archer secondary weapon skin does not apply the skin in-game
- Items available for purchase are by default showing “new” notifications
- Rudhelm Siege - Tower Ramp may launch players
- Dark Forest - Respawn timers may not be accurate
- Wardenglade - Camera may be directed towards origin instead of commander during commander speeches
- Gamepad players may battlecry despite selecting other emotes occasionally
- Heartbeat audio can get in a state between matches where it persists
- Dx12 VRS can cause visual artifacting on some maps (Tournament Grounds, for example)