My feedback

• Yesterday Tibberius invite us to share our opinion in this forum, so we are :D

I’m trying to be schematic, so:

Things to change

Scoring system. My advice is to award assist

Kill + 2
    Assist +1
    Team Kill -2

From what I’ve seen, now teamkill doesn’t give a malus, it’s strange. Neither assist are considered.
    Another suggest is to don’t consider like a death the teamkill, it is not fair :D

Opening and end of the match Should be more clear what the mode is, without going to look at it with tab.
    More important to this, people love to see his stats, NEED a pause between rotation map to see how the match was going. Maybe 10-15 second?I don’t need have a time to take a screenshoot when I’m first :D

Ah, royal family http://i.imgur.com/deP4O.jpg This not look like a royal family :D

Modality

Yesterday I played a lot in last man still that is ok, even if I hate camperstrike. I played a lot too in deathmatch mode

Come on guys, kill this deathmatch. I don’t know how to be diplomatic, what I can say?It’s a crap. :D It is more like “steal kill mode” :D Totally non sense.

I don’t have clear how team deathmatch works with tickets, but it’s my problem, not yours, I think.

Gameplay

From what I’ve seen, this game has a lot of potential. I love Red Orchestra 2 and I feel like this is RO2 in a Medieval Setting. There is the same precision from combat system, the same great feeling for weapon, great attention for sounds and death animation. It’s incredible how AAA title don’t pay attention to this detail, it is a break immersion see no one speaking in the battlefield, or people that die in the same fucking way, yes, I’m talking about Battlefield3.

Just one thing, maybe you can make slower the hp recovery or change this feature for entire. In red orchestra there is a bendage mode that allow people to stop bleeding with an animation of 6/8 seconds. Even in War Of the Roses is, it’s a good idea for realism.

Ok, I think it’s all, I don’t say anything about bug because I don’t really care about it, but a lot people do, so before releasing the game, watch all the problem(now I need to kill process to exit from the game with alt f4, another little bug I find, in KOTH I left the “ballista” and I can’t use my sword).

See you soon with new feedback guys, you’re delivering a great experience. ;)

• Moved to the beta forums.

Thank you for the feedback!
    Assist and objective points aren’t in the game yet but will be at some point in the near future - as you can probably tell, the scoreboard, map loading, more concise objective indication, and that grubby peasant royal family are all things that are still works in progress.

• FFA for life!

I like it because it isn’t about winning or anything, it just means in .5 seconds you can be in swinging a weapon at someone’s head. Great for learning the game, and great for blowing off steam and not thinking too much about things.

• @reapy:

FFA for life!

I like it because it isn’t about winning or anything, it just means in .5 seconds you can be in swinging a weapon at someone’s head. Great for learning the game, and great for blowing off steam and not thinking too much about things.

I totally agree on that one.

• yeah, getting rid of FFA mode is insanity. Sure sometimes you die and never see it coming, but hey, deal with it.