Maps, Weapons, Gamemodes, features and bugs

• First off, Maps:
    I have noticed most of your maps are kind of dark… Maybe one with a lighter day-time battle?
    Also, I was thinking of a over-seas type battle where the Mason ship is boarding Agatha’s ship. I do not know what the game mode would be, but I think it would be a good idea.
    Then a rather big battlefield map. A big grass plain, able to hold a lot of players. More of a team deathmatch map.
    Weapons:
    Have noticed also, that after a while aiming with the bow it stops aiming. Maybe instead of doing that it should slowly drain stamina the longer you have the bow drawn back instead of randomly stopping, the slower the bow is, the more stamina it takes to keep it drawn back.
    Cutless:
    More a sword of speed and reach, not so much damage. I will make a model later.
    Double-edged Sword:
    If any of my ideas were good, this one would be the worst, but might still be cool. It would be high on reach and damage. Low speed.
    Fire Arrow:
    A arrow lit at the tip with fire, if you already have it then nevermind.
    Bomb Arrow:
    This would go with my currency idea. It would allow you to attach a explosive on the tip of you arrow, exploding on contact.
    Blow Guns:
    A blow gun shooting little or no damage but poisoning it’s target
    GameModes:
    Jousting::
    Kind of like the dual mode, but on horses and you charge the other player.
    Features:
    I have some features I would like to be added to the game, like a campaign, but maybe not, some you will not like I think though.
    The Money System:
    This would go with my other ideas like the bomb arrow. It would allow you to buy, lets say, 10 bombs for $100 in-game money. Maybe not, but say, you added horses, then each time someone wanted to use a horse, they would buy it while choosing class. Or not, maybe this wouldn’t be good in the game.
    Horses:
    I am sure people have already suggested this.
    Dragons:
    I know I know, but maybe one player gets to be a dragon, and all the other players got to try to kill the dragon. I my slef really like dragons, but you guys might not.
    Bugs:
    1. When people talk they’re mouths don’t move
    2. When a game is over or ended and it shows me in 3rd person, I have 3 arms and sometimes 2 or 3 heads.
    3. Veteran helmets are broken, I am sure you guys know.
    There are others bugs, but they are small.

Anyway, I really like this game and want to see it grow, thank you guys for making it and good job!
    If a moderator or DEV reads this, please tell me what you think of the ideas.
    Also, when is the beta gonna be out of, well, Beta?

• The poll - best at what.

Knight is best at tanking objectives.
    MAA is best at single combat.
    Archer is best at annoying shieldless foes.
    Vanguard is best at TKing.

• Sorry. Meant to say: Which is your favorite :/

• @Sir:

Also, I was thinking of a over-seas type battle where the Mason ship is boarding Agatha’s ship.

Agreed, might be fun kicking allies to the sea.

Then a rather big battlefield map. A big grass plain, able to hold a lot of players. More of a team deathmatch map.

You mean, like… the moor?

• I mean huge. Maybe only have it for events. It would require a huge amount of players to look more like a battle you might see in, say, Lord of the Rings.

• Do DEVs comment on posts?

• @Sir:

Do DEVs comment on posts?

Sure - depends on the post, devs have red names on the right.

• Does anyone have any more map ideas?

• And I can make models of the weapons.

• And, do you know how to make a Chivalry group?

• @Sir:

Does anyone have any more map ideas?

maybe a map inside a castle with a lot of rooms,ways to get up and down and death trap and few floors 2 or 3. conquest, ffa,ctf, tdm,to, duels and maybe king of the hill can use that map.
    another map is can be in a mineshaft that is long twisty and have a lot of deep holes and danger of collapsing rocks and stuff like that. also can be two moutains with a lot of bridges that hold them toghter and there will be a way from the bottom but it will be longer.
    and to improve some of the maps have a “random” thing that happening in the whole map for everyone like an earthquake.

anyway haveing ideas for maps and improvments for them is easy the hard part is to actully make them happening

• I like the mineshaft idea.

• Yes, I want enormous large scale maps!
    So as more room for those copters not decapitate their own team.

• @Riuuii:

Yes, I want enormous large scale maps!

huge maps with only 32 people playing on that map will be boring especially when you need close combat for it.
    im just saying an example: battlefield 3 on consle have limit of 24 people and in a DLC with huge maps they had hard time finding each other with helis jets and tanks and on and on. so probably it will be better to focus on few smaller maps (not small like the arena) then one huge one.

• @Yoaw:

@Riuuii:

Yes, I want enormous large scale maps!

huge maps with only 32 people playing on that map will be boring especially when you need close combat for it.
    im just saying an example: battlefield 3 on consle have limit of 24 people and in a DLC with huge maps they had hard time finding each other with helis jets and tanks and on and on. so probably it will be better to focus on few smaller maps (not small like the arena) then one huge one.

I meant a huge map with a 100 player limit or something.

• How do I know if a Dev has read my post?