Maps, Weapons, Gamemodes, features and bugs

• @Sir:

Do DEVs comment on posts?

Sure - depends on the post, devs have red names on the right.

• Does anyone have any more map ideas?

• And I can make models of the weapons.

• And, do you know how to make a Chivalry group?

• @Sir:

Does anyone have any more map ideas?

maybe a map inside a castle with a lot of rooms,ways to get up and down and death trap and few floors 2 or 3. conquest, ffa,ctf, tdm,to, duels and maybe king of the hill can use that map.
    another map is can be in a mineshaft that is long twisty and have a lot of deep holes and danger of collapsing rocks and stuff like that. also can be two moutains with a lot of bridges that hold them toghter and there will be a way from the bottom but it will be longer.
    and to improve some of the maps have a “random” thing that happening in the whole map for everyone like an earthquake.

anyway haveing ideas for maps and improvments for them is easy the hard part is to actully make them happening

• I like the mineshaft idea.

• Yes, I want enormous large scale maps!
    So as more room for those copters not decapitate their own team.

• @Riuuii:

Yes, I want enormous large scale maps!

huge maps with only 32 people playing on that map will be boring especially when you need close combat for it.
    im just saying an example: battlefield 3 on consle have limit of 24 people and in a DLC with huge maps they had hard time finding each other with helis jets and tanks and on and on. so probably it will be better to focus on few smaller maps (not small like the arena) then one huge one.

• @Yoaw:

@Riuuii:

Yes, I want enormous large scale maps!

huge maps with only 32 people playing on that map will be boring especially when you need close combat for it.
    im just saying an example: battlefield 3 on consle have limit of 24 people and in a DLC with huge maps they had hard time finding each other with helis jets and tanks and on and on. so probably it will be better to focus on few smaller maps (not small like the arena) then one huge one.

I meant a huge map with a 100 player limit or something.

• How do I know if a Dev has read my post?