Chivalry for the iPhone

• Forget linux and mac I want chivalry for the iPhone.

Just a simple port.

Lets have a kickstarter and make it happen.

• You want Chivalry in Infinity Blade gameplay?

• I approve of this message. My morning commute is missing some wonderful bloodshed.

• With a bluetooth controller maybe… something like Project Shield would be neat.

• Great iphone users lets bump this thread over and over again.

Hey I can even great duplicate accounts to do it every week.

I’m not a mac loser honest.

• @elitenoob:

Great iphone users lets bump this thread over and over again.

I use Android, kthx.

• Android FTW.

• @ReMixx:

I use Android, kthx.

finally out of the closet aye

• @Matti:

@ReMixx:

I use Android, kthx.

finally out of the closet aye

I was born this way.

• Windows Phone here… That’s right… I always have to go against the grain and be different :k1:

• @Cpt-Praxius:

Windows Phone here… That’s right… I always have to go against the grain and be different :k1:

The day that a Microsoft product is considered “different”…

• Oh my god, Microsoft has become the hipster refuge.

What is going wrong with the world?

• I want it for iPhone, but is it even possible to port something that size? :|

• @Riuuii:

I want it for iPhone, but is it even possible to port something that size? :|

Sure why not? Just gotta switch out all DX calls to the Open* alternatives and add in the interface for touchscreen or just use a controller (xbox360 controllers work with android by default ahem).

Easypeezy…

• @Daiyuki:

Oh my god, Microsoft has become the hipster refuge.

What is going wrong with the world?

Readers’ Choice Awards 2013: Smartphones and Mobile Carriers
    http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,24 … #microsoft

"With phones based on Google’s Android operating system and Apple’s iOS commanding nearly 90 percent of all smartphone sales, some might ask why Microsoft keeps trying. Apparently, the company feels the smartphone can be done better. And maybe it’s right. According to our survey respondents, Microsoft’s Windows Phone 8 clearly bests Apple and Android. In 2012, Microsoft’s Windows Phone 7 shared the Readers’ Choice Award for mobile phone platforms with Apple’s iOS. This year, Microsoft’s Windows Phone 8 stands alone at the top, relegating Apple’s iOS to Honorable Mention."

I certainly don’t regret getting one. Runs smoothly, does what I expect it to, has MS Office, been using my phone as a remote for all my PC’s in the home (Mouse/Keyboard/Controller of Multiple Programs, etc.) Though I’m only on Windows Phone 7.8…. when my contract is up, I’ll certainly be getting 8, or whatever version it is when that time comes.

My wife has an Android and I honestly can’t stand the interface… and Mac products and I have a long history of not working well together. That and I’d rather be a Windows Phone owner than “One of those people” with an IPhone… bleck. 8-)

Though the new Blackberry OS / Phones look pretty impressive… which they better if they want to keep alive as a company.

But I don’t see why anybody would want a game like this to play on a small little phone. Maybe some single player game with a random duel battle against bots, but a full on MP game like Chivalry is now??