Message for the DEVS!

• Hey…

once you guys get slowed down a bit… i know it’s going to be a while since you guys have so much work to do. But if ever you guys get slowed down… PLAY THE GAME WITH US! lol

i love seeing the devs in game and being able to play with you guys, only 2 times it’s happened so far is in duels 1 time with slygoat… and with the beta patch i saw tibbs in all his badass helmet glory. (for me)

Anyways, i wish I could have made it to PAX but work calls so i didnt get to. HOPEFULLY i’ll get more chances in the future to play your game with you guys.

That is all… good day sires

• i got to play a little with him in the CU1 Patch 1 beta. I think he prefers the ORDAAAA. The helm is pretty sweet looking too. Those guys should be in the game more often lol.

It’s gotta be THE COOLEST THING to play your own game that you made… god i can’t even imagine.

• @clayton-bigsby:

i got to play a little with him in the CU1 Patch 1 beta. I think he prefers the ORDAAAA. The helm is pretty sweet looking too. Those guys should be in the game more often lol.

It’s gotta be THE COOLEST THING to play your own game that you made… god i can’t even imagine.

It actually get pretty boring. You do a lot of testing. And that only gets your really frustrated.

I thought a game tester was the best job. Its not.

• I can attest to that. Playtesting a game over and over and over and over, not playing for fun but specifically for finding bugs… well, that’s not as much fun as it sounds. Or rather, it’s even less fun than it sounds.

In fact when I was doing that for a few months I would barely play any games when I got home.

• @bdjobs:

bdjobs is one of the largest online job portal in Bangladesh. It’s a great site for job. Job Categories It jobs,finance,freelencer,education ,ngo,sales and marketing Etc. So never late go new.

lol what the hell?

@The:

I can attest to that. Playtesting a game over and over and over and over, not playing for fun but specifically for finding bugs… well, that’s not as much fun as it sounds. Or rather, it’s even less fun than it sounds.

In fact when I was doing that for a few months I would barely play any games when I got home.

man, i’m talking about playing FOR FUNNNNN… like we all do. Fuck the testing… i’m talking about when the devs are finally finished a patch or something… have a little down time… get in the game.

I know they got a move going on, they probably still at or coming back from PAX, all that shit. I’m just saying they need to be in the game more lol. PLAYYY WITH USSS.

They’ve gotta know some secrets we don’t … but dueling with slygoat would prove otherwise hahahahaha. He’s not bad, but he didnt do anything out of the ordinary. One of them needs to pull out those plasma rifles i keep hearing so much about.

• @clayton-bigsby:

@bdjobs:

bdjobs is one of the largest online job portal in Bangladesh. It’s a great site for job. Job Categories It jobs,finance,freelencer,education ,ngo,sales and marketing Etc. So never late go new.

lol what the hell?

Nothing to see here. Move along please.

• @ReMixx:

@clayton-bigsby:

@bdjobs:

lol what the hell?

Nothing to see here. Move along please.

There’s been a lot of that shit lately, what gives? Your anti-bot lasers malfunctioning?

• @Daiyuki:

There’s been a lot of that shit lately, what gives? Your anti-bot lasers malfunctioning?

Lol. It’s bad all the time. We probably ban 5-10 IPs per day. You only see them if you see them before a mod does. :P

• @EricFong:

I remember Tibb kicked my ass in beta lol

[image:15yjp4gs]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/578983676175602462/CE676C17F16630DBAF73B818557B93437DC3EAD7/1024x575.resizedimage[/image:15yjp4gs]

Nice pic…. looks like everybody is running away :D

• @ReMixx:

@Daiyuki:

Lol. It’s bad all the time. We probably ban 5-10 IPs per day. You only see them if you see them before a mod does. :P

I hear ya.

Try being an admin on a wiki site. We have to change the security auditions for new users every month otherwise half the stuff on there is morons spamming. Most of them are the same people too. Banning 20 IPs a day. They just keep on changing them. We know its the same group. They use the exact same style.

/grumbleoff.

Anyway I never get to see any devs or anything. Being in little ol New Zealand. I get kicked for high ping too fast. Unless its the beta servers.

• @Cpt-Praxius:

@EricFong:

[image:rte8olxi]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/578983676175602462/CE676C17F16630DBAF73B818557B93437DC3EAD7/1024x575.resizedimage[/image:rte8olxi]

Nice pic…. looks like everybody is running away :D

LOL! It does as well!

RUUUUN, SAURON HAS COME, SAVE YOURSELVES!!!

• That’s a pretty big sword, Tibbs. Overcompensating for something?

• @EricFong:

[image:1j9j3kat]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/578983676175602462/CE676C17F16630DBAF73B818557B93437DC3EAD7/1024x575.resizedimage[/image:1j9j3kat]

Ahhh, it was a Dev. I remember back (in beta?) or short after release that powerfull warrior with its helmet.
    It was FFA and I whooped his ass. Had a great victorious feeling.
    Ahh yes, back then, where the game was playable

• @tomahawku:

@EricFong:

[image:bswwb4bp]http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/578983676175602462/CE676C17F16630DBAF73B818557B93437DC3EAD7/1024x575.resizedimage[/image:bswwb4bp]

Ahhh, it was a Dev. I remember back (in beta?) or short after release that powerfull warrior with its helmet.
    It was FFA and I whooped his ass. Had a great victorious feeling.
    Ahh yes, back then, where the game was playable

It could be one of the donator in kickstarter. But the one in Screenshot is definite dev since it was taken in the CU1 beta first day

• I played 2 times with a dev called ‘‘yan.’’
    Haven’t seen anyone else though.

• I remember playing with a dev on Battlegrounds, I forgot his name but I remember at the end he said “Unbalanced” and then he quit the game.

• I have played with Devs in other games but unfortunately not this game.

Once Pax is over and they manage to release the next patch, they should take some time out to play with us a bit.

I know that if one of them killed me, it’d be the highlight of my warfare career so far considering most of it consists of dying. :D

• Take time out and play or fix more bugs/work on balance issues… can’t please everyone :x

• @Keith:

I know that if one of them killed me, it’d be the highlight of my warfare career so far considering most of it consists of dying. :D

:lolz:
    Well spoken, but have confidence! with enough practice, all that dieing will only be your adversary’s laying at your feet (or just on the ground if your an archer)