More sentences/emotes

• Whatever they are called - the kill the archers, I’ve got your back etc.

Ouch: e.g. Ahh one more hit and I am dead.
    Ow my ass is grass.

Scared: e.g. Don’t kill me please !
    Run away, run away.

Angry: e.g. I am going to kick your ass for that TK.
    Going to kick your ass motherfucker.

or maybe rather than generic stuff we need a single category of Miscellaneous e.g.

Thanks for the trebuchet TK asshole.
    Archer move up otherwise going to kick your ass.
    Nice feints sir lancelot.

• I would really like to have the command “Shut up, idiots”. Sometimes I am trying to do some flanking and actually surprise the enemy with an attack from a different direction but then half the teammates going with me initiate battlecry, alerting the enemy to our presence by telling them “we are here, come and kill us!” It would be nice to have a quick way of hinting them to stay silent.

• WHAT ABOUT THE ANACHRONISMS?

• I just want a quick “OW!” for all classes. Short and sweet

• The most essential ones would be

Watch where you swing!

You’re not sorry you fucking arsehole, you’re just saying that offhand

Get the fuck off the catapult now, if I see you still on the catapult by the time I’ve respawned I’m going to murder you

Sorry that you ran into my attack idiot

We have an over abundance of a certain ranged orientated class and require more of a melee based class that will provide more bodies in the objective area and less prior mentioned ranged classes hanging towards the rear of the battle and accomplishing nothing

Stop shooting/throwing/launching shit in my general direction

I think these options are completely reasonable and will surely save a lot of grief.

• Hm, some interesting proposals but half of them would be thoroughly ineffective. While I would really apreciate “Stop shooting/throwing/launching shit in my general direction”, I doubt any archer would hear that. The same for the catapult.
    But “watch where you swing” would really be nice, I endorse this idea. Maybe some general “FU” would be useful too.

• Even something simple like adding some more “No” VOs that are more along the lines of “Hey! Cut it out!” would be nice. I’ve wanted to say that on more than a few occasions, usually when I am blocking a TKer who just got autobalanced and he still hasn’t realized he is TKing. I usually let them kill me so that they see the TK killfeed, but it’d be nice to avoid having to just take a death and be able to spam something more appropriate =p

• I would like to see class-based taunts that your character has the chance to say when you kill an enemy.

• @2maidens1chalice:

I would like to see class-based taunts that your character has the chance to say when you kill an enemy.

Hahahahaha, your username! Hahaha, awesome!

• @DokB:

The most essential ones would be

Watch where you swing!

You’re not sorry you fucking arsehole, you’re just saying that offhand

Get the fuck off the catapult now, if I see you still on the catapult by the time I’ve respawned I’m going to murder you

Sorry that you ran into my attack idiot

We have an over abundance of a certain ranged orientated class and require more of a melee based class that will provide more bodies in the objective area and less prior mentioned ranged classes hanging towards the rear of the battle and accomplishing nothing

Stop shooting/throwing/launching shit in my general direction

I think these options are completely reasonable and will surely save a lot of grief.

i would really like these lines :D
    imagine the face of your teammates when you launch the one about the ‘certain ranged class’ taking forever 8-)

• i think if you login as an admin, you should get some admin voice commands lol. YOU’RE BANNED!

• If you say something on that tavern map and are drunk, your sentences should come out all wrong and drunken :D

• Well obviously this game takes place more towards medieval times, so they won’t be dropping F-bombs everywhere, I mean we all already know how they talk, the game is an example of itself. Devs/voice actors did a good job of that. That’s why the voice commands sound the way they are, only the players knows what’s going on, not the character. They can’t say “Banned,” I mean if an individual wanted that, then you’re just going to have to mic spam a person saying “Banned” which I wouldn’t recommend, and would probably be annoying anyway. Or have some kind of WAV. files for the admins to play on their server, or some such.

Profanity was hardly used in medieval times, is my other point.

An Idea for there to be more voice actors has been asked on these forums so “it doesn’t feel like you’re playing as a clone,” but obviously no ones expects a miracle.