Who are the best players of this game?

• For every horse, there is a farrier. ;)

• @BillDoor:

@Peacerer:

Mhm… you give double headshots to same target all the time in this game, right.

Once you know how to aim and when to release, it ain’t even hard. Not better than a heavy xbow though, so …

It’s somehow hard to some, but not others. Must be games fault, couldn’t be every arrow can easily hit its target with proper accuracy, no way.

• @Anonymoose:

@BillDoor:

@Peacerer:

Mhm… you give double headshots to same target all the time in this game, right.

Once you know how to aim and when to release, it ain’t even hard. Not better than a heavy xbow though, so …

It’s somehow hard to some, but not others. Must be games fault, couldn’t be every arrow can easily hit its target with proper accuracy, no way.

Moose now you’re staring to get silly. Seriously… how often do you make double HS to the same target in this game? Noone said it’s impossible, but it happens rather once in a while. Even with a high skilled aimer. Would like to play against you often when you play random pubs without your clanmates. Someone makeing statement like headshoting in this game is easy is full of bs. I’m sure you do it all time. Damn pros. Just tell me one person to whom giving “constant” headshots is soo easy? Maybe with short/longbow. Even that not soo often. Anyway, who are those others?!? Tell me name. You maybe? Hehe, you can’t even notice obvious bugs after hundreds of hours spent on this game. Bugs which are obvious to a casual gamer in few hours or less. Oh i just got a flash… it is easy to give constant headshots. Farming for ranks with your (afk) friend on empthy/private server. ;)

btw, still waiting for your bowman FFA arena video. Days passed and nothing, i guess you found out it’s not as simple as you pretend it to be.

• @Peacerer:

Moose now you’re staring to get silly. Seriously… how often do you make double HS to the same target in this game? Noone said it’s impossible, but it happens rather once in a while. Even with a high skilled aimer. Would like to play against you often when you play random pubs without your clanmates. Someone makeing statement like headshoting in this game is easy is full of bs. I’m sure you do it all time. Damn pros. Just tell me one person to whom giving “constant” headshots is soo easy? Maybe with short/longbow. Even that not soo often. Anyway, who are those others?!? Tell me name. You maybe? Hehe, you can’t even notice obvious bugs after hundreds of hours spent on this game. Bugs which are obvious to a casual gamer in few hours or less. Oh i just got a flash… it is easy to give constant headshots. Farming for ranks with your (afk) friend on empthy/private server. ;)

btw, still waiting for your bowman FFA arena video. Days passed and nothing, i guess you found out it’s not as simple as you pretend it to be.

lol who is this guy

• @Peacerer:

If you watched my video you will see that I use broadheads the entire round. And yet I 2 shot almost, if not all the knights in the video. That requires at least 1 headshot. It really isn’t hard. Multiple times I get 2 head hits on vanguard and knights. And to the arena video, I did try a couple times and got 5th and 3rd, and they were poor videos. Never claimed arena to be easy, we were talking about FFA, arena is hard, but do-able, but as I also do regular scrims and have been playing in the 2v2 tournament this week, I haven’t really had time, as I’d rather praftice what I’m playing in my matches.

And do you really think people farm ranks on afk people, rofl. Not only would that be pointless and boring, you would rank faster in any pub. Now you are being silly.

• Lol moose you are obviously a noob dodging clanfag how dare you not immediately meet the demands of a random idiot on an online forum.

• @bada:

@Peacerer:

lol who is this guy

A guy who came in your country (i assume you’re from US) more than a decade ago and played semi final against Anihilator in Quake. Who are you???

• @Peacerer:

@bada:

@Peacerer:

lol who is this guy

A guy who came in your country (i assume you’re from US) more than a decade ago and played semi final against Anihilator in Quake. Who are you???

:lolz:

• I sense a disturbance in the force.

• @The:

I sense a disturbance in the force.

I sense an ego-filled circlejerk.

edit-
    @Bad:

lol who is this guy

Someone posting on the Chivalry forums just like you, mr. internet superstar.

• @Xeekik:

@Bad:

lol who is this guy

The name misspell was cute. Some classy motherfuckers in Vq.

• @bada:

@Xeekik:

@Bad:

lol who is this guy

The name misspell was cute. Some classy motherfuckers in Vq.

I just think you’re a douche canoe. The fact that I happen to be in Vq has nothing to do with it.

And I AM incredibly classy. Thanks for noticing, mr. internet superstar.

• @Xeekik:

I can attest to this.

• @Xeekik:

I just think you’re a douche canoe. The fact that I happen to be in Vq has nothing to do with it.

The great Vanquish clan everybody. Tisk tisk.

• Don’t worry Bada, you interitus peeps are off the hook to

• @King:

Don’t worry Bada, you interitus peeps are off the hook to

• I know what’s wrong on…

Game of Thrones will have this effect on people. Posturing and politics will ensue. Yes sirs.

• Can you all stop making this a “clan” thing. Just because people post on the forums and happen to be in a clan, don’t take everything they say as part of a clan as a whole.

I can attest that everyone (excluding myself) in both clans suck.

Now shut up and have some candy.

• Please go on people this is more entertaining than most threads.

• Steam sale newbies = best players. I <3 them. We need more of them. MORE MORE!