Kicked for no reason

• So everyone’s been kicked for no reason once in a while, but once you start progressing in the game (getting better at it) stupid dick heads kick you for killing them in the game. :x

And when they vote-kick you, little kids (and dumb people) blindly vote yes whenever someone kicks because they believe they are cheating if someone says that, without any evidence to back it up.

Now this can be fixed by the server administrator to implement No Vote Kicks. That is good, but when the time comes when someone is cheating, you can’t do shit all without being an administrator.

Lately pretty much every server I go on, I get kicked for “Cheating”, because my tactics in this game are just crazy, but very effective.

I don’t really have any ideas what we can do to fix this, but it’s really ruining the enjoyment of this game, because I’m always being accused of cheating and getting kicked. :(

• Shit happens.

No little kids ruining games down here. Laws against giving minors games and all its great.

Also down here people blindly vote no. Well they did until they put the team damage percentage and idle time up. They actually look at those numbers.

• @lemonater47:

Also down here people blindly vote no. Well they did until they put the team damage percentage and idle time up. They actually look at those numbers.

People do that? Everyone that I play with just randomly votes NO to everything.

• @Matti:

@lemonater47:

People do that? Everyone that I play with just randomly votes NO to everything.

Maybe it’s just people in UK, I’ve witnessed many other good players being kicked for no reason, just like me, only in UK servers.

• I knew NA people were smarter than EU people :)

• People will usually just vote yes for any vote kicks because it takes just as much effort to vote yes as it does to vote no. And voting yes at best gets someone booted who is cheating/teamkilling and at worst boots some random guy who they don’t care about so why not.

To fix this would be pretty simple; just make it so it takes more than one person selecting vote kick from the scoreboard to actually start the vote. That way people won’t idly go along with kicking someone for no reason since they actually need to exert some effort into getting the kick going and it will still be effective for kicking people who are blatantly hacking or teamkilling if it only takes about 3 people to start the vote.

• my server handles this pretty effectively. Just set the vote kicks on but have let it have an high percentage, as in a big majority of the server needs to vote yes in order for someone to get kicked.
    I am sure not the entire server is full of kids, so i don’t think they will all blindly vote yes unless they are certain.

• Congrats, you are now a good player!!

• I only see extreme laggers, team killers and very rude people get kicked. about 200 hours played, I accidentally vote kicked myself a few times people lol because I voted myself then bam kicked 8-)

• I find that people tend to get kicked mostly in FFA/LTS when they have the highest score.

TO it’s usually just your run of the mill idle time/excessive ping/team damage reason.