ANZR - Australian and New Zealand Resistance, Gaming Communi

• The Australian and New Zealand Resistance is an AU/NZ Gaming clan, Also known as the ANZR.

–------------------------------------------------------------

The Resistance is a community of players looking for more players to join us in our gameplay.
    We are pretty relaxed and laid back and we work well together, as will you if you choose to join us.
    There is no skill requirement to join us, because skill won’t matter, everyone plays there part.

We are always looking for more promising recruits to join the Resistance, Requirements for joining the Resistance are as followed below:

18+ Years old
    Ability to listen and follow your commander
    Working Mic/Headset
    A Special skill, I.E Pilot/Strategic Thinking/Close Quarter Combat.
    Teamspeak 3
    You will need to be active on our forums, checking for updates as much as possible.
    You need to contact a Commander or Officer if you are going away for a long period of time.
    Inactivity will result in your termination from the Resistance unless you abide by the above ^
    Hacking is unacceptable and will result in termination from the Resistance.

Apply or jump on teamspeak further questions at ANZR.co

Games that we Follow wether it be heavily or lightly:

Arma 2
    DayZ Standalone
    Battlefield 3
    War Thunder
    Natural Selection 2
    Minecraft
    Sim City 2013
    Travian
    CS:S
    Arma 3
    Chivalry

Plus many more.

If you need to contact a commander join our Teamspeak ts3.leetspeak.com.au:62082 and poke either Myself(Minsty,) Eggsandwich or Noonie.

Thank you for taking the time to read this quick message.

• i declare peace between our clans, if refused i will declare war on you guys (1v1 or 2v2).
    see you on the battlefield

~MADD