New avatar sig animation

• u like? u like
    I wonder how many I can get away with on my sig :D

• Animated signatures are allowed, provided they do not flash different colours continuously. If we receive complaints about a signature, the signature will be modified/removed.

I think you’re good ….for now.

• No I don’t like. Why is it not centred, hmm?

• the berserk one is cool.

• Just one would do I think (this includes avatar).

Animated Gifs can lag up browsers on slower connections, and especially on phones and so on. Not really necessary for this forum tbh are they. :P

• I used to have a mao animated signature.

It annoyed people for some reason, so sig size and weight was restricted :(

EDIT:

@King:

Careful Wingy, if you make any more posts, the universe will implode :o

Im too scared to post now :(

Bump the saturday night thread for me, bros. Farewell!

• Careful Wingy, if you make any more posts, the universe will implode :o

• @King:

Is that the roflMao one? If so I think I remember that. XD

Also yeah, THREE Animated gifs is way too many, reduce it to one please. :3

• Good choice, I like that one :)

• @BobT36:

@King:

Is that the roflMao one? If so I think I remember that. XD

Also yeah, THREE Animated gifs is way too many, reduce it to one please. :3

I took one down I looked at the size and they are less then 1 megabyte each, 904 kb on the current sig. I downloaded 2 random none animated sigs from users in this topic and they are 65ish kb each. If you still want me to take all but 1 down I surely will. Or how about I will not post a guide how to make cool gif images flooding the place with gifs and exchange I keep 2? Jk jk. But yeah you all should setup some guidelines, heck your going to have to eventually anyways. 1mb max per sig?

well now that you know or maybe you knew, anyways the size of my animated sig do you still want me to take it down? hmm come to think of it, I wonder what the view size is, I mean I know the download size, if the download size was the same as the view size that would be troublesome. 10 users per page, say they all had 2 animated gifs thats like 20mb per page view. phones have like 2-4gig per month before throttling.

i shall google it

p.s. sad news it looks like downloading uses the same badnwidth as streaming, ill go with guts i guess time to adjust it

• p.s.s.s.s. If I resize that gif to max and put it as my signature its a wopping 4.9 mbs! while yes it looks cool I am not a arse, so I kept it as my profile pic which is under 1mb

maybe the rule should be 1 mb overall? idk ;)

• That’s a bit better.

Just remember the more times you post in a thread and well… XD

• @BobT36:

Just remember the more times you post in a thread and well… XD

Do you use Netscape Navigator 3.0 ?

• @jamalvender:

you all have a very nice pics in avatar sig animation so therefor I also would like to share my pic you you all its a very new avatar pic

thanks for sharing but

what is it

• @Matti:

@jamalvender:

you all have a very nice pics in avatar sig animation so therefor I also would like to share my pic you you all its a very new avatar pic

thanks for sharing but

what is it

An April Fool’s Day bot. :x