Caprica Assassin Mod

• Well Caprica’s virtual reality concept meets Highlander and Assassins Creed.

Large sprawling city map. Tavern for brawling. Kings palace, market, temple, lots of peasants. Busy place. And then there is the Black District.

In the Black District are a lot of bots and assassins (players) disguised as bots. Your goal is to cross the Black District and kill the leader of the assassins without getting killed. Bots will attack you, players will attack you. You initially only get a hunting knife and access to the archer class.

Here is the thing, if you only get one life - if you die you die for that day (based upon steam ID) and can only return as an assassin or regular city dweller (black district not accessible).

If you get the killing blow on the assassin leader you get rewarded with some gold which allows you to purchase a better weapon at the market. As you get more gold so you can get access to additional classes.

If you are an assassin you get gold reward for killing someone crossing the black district. The more heavily armed the person you kill is, the more the reward. If you die you lose some of your gold.

Very rich people can buy a house with their name on it and purchase furnishings.

• Yes yes and yes, this sounds awesome. just having a huge chivalry map for loafing around sounds awesome.

• DON’T try doing what DayZ did. “1 day wait” is an extremely bad idea unless you have millions upon millions of people playing your mod, which we don’t.

• @Cheesus:

DON’T try doing what DayZ did. “1 day wait” is an extremely bad idea unless you have millions upon millions of people playing your mod, which we don’t.

I don’t know if you watched Caprica but the virtual world where you are only allowed one life ever appealed to me. Kind of hard to translate the concept into Chivalry terms though.

I like the idea of a sprawling city and a dangerous area and a way to progress over time though. Still needs more thought.

• IF you want to create a scripted free roam survivalist game in a medieval environment, join our indie team! Were currently developing a mod for this game called “Dungeons of Agatha”.
    Message me if your interested.
    Also 1 day is too long, either make the player lose all the shit he worked so hard for,
    or just let him die in peace so the target gamer can make another character.
    Diablo 2 kinda wrote those rules in stone.
    Alot of our concepts will be coming from blizzard games.