Weird lag even though good ping and fps (VIDEOS INCLUDED)

• DELETE PLEASE.

• This lag happens after you attack or after you’re hit (so flinched)

• In this case i don’t see any reason… just a weird bug

• @Dervan:

In this case i don’t see any reason… just a weird bug

Except no one else seems to have this bug.

I wonder if the devs can’t see what’s wrong, game related or something else.

• bump

• bump

• I get the exact same lag when I play MAA so I quit playing it. I even get some of that jumping lag while playing other classes but nowhere near the same with MAA. My first question is do you play wireless, mouse, keyboard and or most importantly wifi? From what I gather through my testing and tweaking this seems to be a manifestation of a combination of wireless wifi and the netcode and your PCs attempt to send the information to the server and back and adjust the graphics accordingly. I also think that that is the same reason why I get horrible lag when surrounded my 4 or more players swinging and moving rapidly. The wireless just cannot handle all the packets in the netcode and thus many are dropped and the game tries to compensate for the lag with a huge studder.

• No Im not wirelesses. And I use a mouse and keyboard with a cable. Im used to vangard now and I only get that weird lag when someone kicks me successfully.

• Only thing i can think of is update your Network card drivers.

If your prepared to spend money, get yourself an Intel NIC, very reliable, had no trouble with it.

• @infuscomus:

Only thing i can think of is update your Network card drivers.

If your prepared to spend money, get yourself an Intel NIC, very reliable, had no trouble with it.

I already downloaded and installed the latest network card drivers when I reinstalled Windows. And yes I am prepared to spend money but not on things that probably have 0.1% chance of fixing the problem.