Awesome game

• Hello, I am new to Chivalry but I just want to say how awesome I think this game is. I’ve played Warband, Dark Messiah, Skyrim, Mortal Online and many other medieval combat games and I think Chivalry combat is by far the best experience I’ve had.

I only hope Chivalry grows with more customisation, more maps, more game modes and more players because it really deserves it.

I wish there was a persistent world MMO with this awesome combat.

Thank you for creating this great game.

• I’m going to go out on a limb and say you’ve also played Dark Souls (or is the name Artorius a coincidence?). I love skill based games like that and I feel Chivalry also belongs with the best of that kind of game. Yes, it’s frustrating to lose- but man ain’t it a learning experience?

Hope to see you on the battlefield!

• I played Chivalry and Dishonored at around the same time and I couldn’t stomach the actual face-to-face combat in Dishonored once I tried it out. It was hilariously bad compared to Chivalry and I think pretty much every melee combat game that’s not a DMC-style combat system will feel gimped unless they directly borrow from Chivalry. It’s a great set of mechanics and the team definitely deserves success and to see their game prosper =]

• i’ve got like 6-700 hours somewhere in there now… and no regrets at all.

Also, whoever commented about DMC style combat system… i love DMC lol and the new one is so fun and awesome. It doesn’t take an amazing amount of skill at all, but it’s so fun.

Nowhere near the depth of chivalry, but fun.

I love chiv!

• @clayton-bigsby:

[…]
    Also, whoever commented about DMC style combat system… i love DMC lol and the new one is so fun and awesome. It doesn’t take an amazing amount of skill at all, but it’s so fun.

Nowhere near the depth of chivalry, but fun.

I love chiv!

I did. Me, Kiri, the guy who posted right above you =p The new DMC completely ruined everything imo. Fucking reboots. They even included a direct “fuck you” to fans with the white wig “Never in a million years” thing. Fucking emo sissy Dante… What is this…

But anyway, yes, Chivalry is awesome! =D

• @quigleyer:

I’m going to go out on a limb and say you’ve also played Dark Souls (or is the name Artorius a coincidence?). I love skill based games like that and I feel Chivalry also belongs with the best of that kind of game. Yes, it’s frustrating to lose- but man ain’t it a learning experience?

Hope to see you on the battlefield!

No. It’s the true name of King Arthur.

Also, Chivalry put AAA titles melee combat system like Skyrim to shame.

• This game is not bad, but there is a huge margin of improvement on players design and animations. Most important in a game of this kind is just the avatar and its movement. Players design remembers hobbits, and animations are not smooth enough.

Also the design of some maps is not good, with too vivid colors like cartoons. I like hte effect when you are almost dead and colors are blown out.