Whats wrong with CMW now?

• ok so steam updated today as i guess there was a chiv patch, but the dedictaed server section did not have an update? was it all done through the game and steam?
    now when i try to join my server it says" u cannot join because the host has downloadable content that u do not"

really i have to deal with these glitches again? did u even test this patch?
    i even reinstalled the game just incase it didnt update right. still same effect
    how is it that every patch fucks this up and y cant u make a dam server manager like every other game?

and y does this have to be so dam hard i mean seriously this is ridiculous TBS
    so now here i sit with nothing to do but cuss this dam glitch while at the same time no 1 can play on my server, and neither can i, which is what i look forward to after work, hanging out on my server, having fun with the regulars and greeting the new ppl

im just about to throw in the towel with this game, as its not worth the hassle we admins have to deal with, to try and run a decent server where none of the dam server options work anyway.

god forbid u threw “us” a bone and actually fixed sum of the stuff that doesnt work at all with server side stuff right.

what patch # r we on now 2 or 3 that have fixed nothing for admins or running a server?
    thats a great way to treat the comunity that keeps ur game alive
    k im done raging but seriously these are all legit gripes, throw us a godam bone please!

• No idea what is going on, they didn’t even post on twitter until an hour ago apologizing for the website being down all day. Maybe in the future post something like hey we are working on it.

Beta is not live, hopefully we will see it in April sometime.

• @somewhatdim:

here’s how I fixed it if anyone is interested. right click the game and opt-out of any beta’s. Steam should start re-downloading the older version of the game. If the beta opt-out drop down is grey’d out (was for me) restarting steam should fix it.

http://www.reddit.com/r/ChivalryGame/co … rver_list/

• well whats funny is i went into other servers just fine, but not mine.
    and i even saw sum1 with the vet helmets when i joined a diff server!
    this just doesnt make any sense

• Make sure that you are opted out of beta in the release application.

• There was an update today?! Was it “THE” update or what? I didn’t see anything on my steam saying there was an update that was downloaded.

• No its not THE update.

• @akazi:

There was an update today?! Was it “THE” update or what? I didn’t see anything on my steam saying there was an update that was downloaded.

People with the release app set to opt into the beta downloaded an update that presumably brought the that game version in line with the separate beta app’s game version. The patch was NOT pushed live/to the release version.

• @RavenDice:

No its not THE update.

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/

• @ReMixx:

Make sure that you are opted out of beta in the release application.

Would of been nice to have a warning of this. Now there’s no information on when it will actually be lived so I can spend hours redownloading the original client only to have to download the patch again right after.

• @The:

@ReMixx:

Make sure that you are opted out of beta in the release application.

Would of been nice to have a warning of this. Now there’s no information on when it will actually be lived so I can spend hours redownloading the original client only to have to download the patch again right after.

It’s unfortunate, but yeah. I would expect the patch to go live in the next few days unless something else pops up (I’m looking at you Japanese version of the game).

• People with the release app set to opt into the beta downloaded an update that presumably brought the that game version in line with the separate beta app’s game version. The patch was NOT pushed live/to the release version.

My original CMW is opted out of beta but downloading the 1 gb patch nonetheless :|