Dx ripping Chivalry assets + textures

• Hey guys, as most of you are aware, mods are being developed as we speak for the coming SDK which torn banner have announced will be released to the public soon.
    I myself have many large environments to make and am struggling to have a good idea how my
    environments will cope only using the set textures from chivalry, to answer many questions like these i need access to the textures and models of this game possibly shaders as-well.
    Having access to this content now, before the SDK is released will speed up workflow a tenfold.
    so i would like to ask any of the moderators, developers for torn banner or even the community, how i can rip content from this game using a Dx ripper for dx9.
    The game runs in 32 bit dx9, yet when i run the application in Win 32 folder (of chiv common)
    i get UDK crashing on me. In other words i think i need a parameter to launch the game successfully.

If anyone knows the best way to get content from the game so i can start fixing it up in other software let me know.

• You can get models and textures using Gildor’s umodel http://www.gildor.org/en/projects/umodel.

There is a post here detailing steps on how to use it: viewtopic.php?f=51&t=7476

As far as scripts go, unless you want the raw compiled bytecode (viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10468), you’re going to have to wait for the mod tools like the rest of us. **Oh wait, you asked for shaders. Not sure about that. You will probably need to wait for the mod tools. Derrrp.