Unwated Levelup

• Hi

So i played the game yesterday for a few hours and then i landed on a Teammission server. And when i killed my first opponend i instant levelupped to level 27!
    Note: I was level 14 when i connected. And now im level 27 on every server. UNWANTED! I would like to know if this is a known issue or something kinda “hacky” in the server settings of the server I was on.

I hope i can get help and the support can reset me to level 14 again.

Thanks

• There’s really not much we can do about that, sorry!

• Well, if that’s so then i have to like it or lump it but thanks for your time anyway

• Why don’t you like it? I would love to move my level 31 to level 50

• I’m having pretty much the same problem, I was level 14 but then I leveled up from a single kill to level 40. I also got a ton of kills (at least 50) for the mace which I used to get that kill and unlocked the Holy Water Sprinkler.

The problem for me is that I don’t feel that my skill level matches my rank. I’m an alright player, but not more than that. I don’t want people to think that I’m much better than I am or that I have played the game much more than I really have. It just feels weird.

• Probably killed heaps on an unofficial server, and got a load of xp. Then went to an official server and the game automatically adjusted your rank.