The patch is a big failure.

• Here is some example why, this was suppose to be fix in the patch :

-Fixed an issue causing veteran helmets to be unusable.

Sure we can select it, but it still don’t work in game, at least it’s working against bot, very useful thanks.

Server browser:

-Improved text and scroll bar alignment.
    -Darker background color.
    -Added perspective lock filter.
    -Added duel to game mode filter.
    -Added the ability to save/reset/load/apply filters.
    -Fixed the server list not fully populating.
    -Fixed an issue with steam authentication causing incorrect player numbers.
    -Fixed some filter settings.
    -Server browser has also received several bug fixes and optimizations.

Oh yes thanks you for the fix, the server browser is so fine now…… or not, he is worse than ever, there is not any filter that actually work, you can select whatever you want, it will always do the default search with empty servers etc and worse you can have the same server appear 2 or 3 times, for me the server browser was acceptable before he path but now common…

-Fixed an issue causing blocking to sometimes require more precision than intended.

Absolutely nothing as change here, i don’t have problem to parry, the only problem is the alternative slash is bugged and very hard to parry……

Well just took some example, i didn’t check every think, i wonder what was the point of making a beta for this, looks like nothing work, thans for the patch guys :D

• Veteran helmets do work. I was just using them on official servers. Make sure you set them in the configuration from the main menu before joining a server. You may need to set one to normal and back to vet and save to make sure the config file updates.

• Make sure you are actually updated. Veteran Helmets have worked fine for everyone on the official servers.

• @Sirbarthelemy:

there is not any filter that actually work, you can select whatever you want, it will always do the default search with empty servers etc

Filters work fine for me.

@Sirbarthelemy:

i don’t have problem to parry

When you get more experienced you can tell if your parry should have worked but didn’t, whether lag got you or there was a bug. Trust me there was a bug that was fixed that commonly screwed up parrys.

@Sirbarthelemy:

i wonder what was the point of making a beta for this, looks like nothing work, thans for the patch guys :D

Notice your sprint working now without massive pinky action? Notice citadel is worth playing? Hillside is more balanced? Cancel out of sprint mode on vanguard?

thans for great testing…

• -Fixed an issue causing veteran helmets to be unusable.

I think this Needs2 be more Specific

-Fixed [On Offical severs only] an issue causing venteran helments to be unusable-

something like that

• @gregcau:

Notice your sprint working now without massive pinky action? Notice citadel is worth playing? Hillside is more balanced? Cancel out of sprint mode on vanguard?

thans for great testing…

The sprint didn’t bother me before. (not that it bothers me now either)

Citadel isn’t as big of a turd as it was before, but it isn’t great.

Hillside isn’t more balanced now imo. It’s handed to attackers side now. Decrease the time needed on pyre to burn. Remove treb 3. Decrease the shots needed to sink ships. Just make Agatha do 50% more damage too while you’re at it. Not a fan of the Hillside update at all.

• @Slaughtervomit:

@gregcau:

thans for great testing…

The sprint didn’t bother me before. (not that it bothers me now either)

Citadel isn’t as big of a turd as it was before, but it isn’t great.

Hillside isn’t more balanced now imo. It’s handed to attackers side now. Decrease the time needed on pyre to burn. Remove treb 3. Decrease the shots needed to sink ships. Just make Agatha do 50% more damage too while you’re at it. Not a fan of the Hillside update at all.

I agree, Hillside isn’t balanced still.

• The big confusion is that these changes only apply to the official servers, as the other servers have yet to update to the new patch. Once the other servers start running the new patch, all the changes will come into effect.

The major problem for people like me is that TB doesn’t have an official server in oceania, so pings are shit on the other server.

• @Andrew:

Make sure you are actually updated. Veteran Helmets have worked fine for everyone on the official servers.

No, it is not for me.
    And this server browser is the worst version ever.

• Browser works fine for me, no weapon complaints, maps are better now atleast hillside and citadel. :D no problems to complain about cept for my servers map rotation getting f’d up. Good patch!

• Is it new that you get kicked around when hit by a big vanguard weapon?

• @Slaughtervomit:

I disagree, I think it comes down to the last objective. If you have two or three archers on the wall you can easily defend the bottom ballista and with the rest of the team keeping the top clear its not hard to defend the ballista (and the archers). Its more about good tactics.

• @gregcau:

If you have two or three archers on the wall you can easily defend the bottom ballista

Not that easily when people use some brain. Try to hit a knight with tower shield on his back.

• For the browser, I think you got confused (as I was). It doesn’t work like it used to.
    Once you put the settings you want, don’t refresh, validate the filter on the bottom left corner. :D

• For the browser, I think you got confused (as I was). It doesn’t work like it used to.
    Once you put the settings you want, don’t refresh, validate the filter on the bottom left corner. :D

Aahah yh i saw that just after the creation of this thread so in the end, i guess the patch is acceptable ;)

• Yes, now i understood it.
    Browser is much better than before.
    Sorry devs!

@Babar:

For the browser, I think you got confused (as I was). It doesn’t work like it used to.