Server browser making duplicate servers

• Title says it all, when I go to join a server all I see are 3+ of the same servers

• Well considering the lag on the official servers right now maybe that is a good thing?

• @Ho_BoY:

Title says it all, when I go to join a server all I see are 3+ of the same servers

Yeah me too, I see several servers display multiple times. Not all servers are duplicating for me, though.
    Maybe it’s something on the server side sending more than once? dunno
    I do see a lot of servers I’ve never seen before, so that’s good.

• I am getting the duplicates too. Consider it confirmed.

Edit: This is kinda funny.
    [image:3304bewm]http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/884104004637204462/E7C9C320482E323344B0CD15E4F77554DF4FE296/[/image:3304bewm]

• Lol^

• me same.
    this is terrible bug.
    now i cant play game.
    this patch is worse.

• The only issue I have with the Server Browser is that my Server Filters always hops on “Perspective: Third person.”

I saved it as: Team objective, <100 Ping, hide empty servers and All at perspective. It’s quite annoying but not something that is really a pain in the arse. Any one can help me with this? (Couldn’t bother making my own thread as there are tons of Server Browser threads.)

• “-Improved and optimized server browser”
    Yeah, right.

• @Caïtos:

The only issue I have with the Server Browser is that my Server Filters always hops on “Perspective: Third person.”

I saved it as: Team objective, <100 Ping, hide empty servers and All at perspective. It’s quite annoying but not something that is really a pain in the arse. Any one can help me with this? (Couldn’t bother making my own thread as there are tons of Server Browser threads.)

I get the same thing. I love the new server browser features, allowing you to save a filter, but the Perspective option always defaults to “First Person Only”

I also get the duplicate servers, although it doesn’t cause any problems or anything, just looks weird to have a dozen of the same server.

Overall the new server browser is a lot better though! Used to have weird issues with servers either saying they weren’t full and being full, or saying they were full but actually have room, and sometimes a server would just refuse to let me in. Those problems appear to be gone.

• I seeeeen it too :), I say shhh servers its ok shhh and they seem to calm down