OK, so I 1gig update for Chivalry today and no update info?

• Well I am still waiting for the download to finish, can anyone tell me wtf is in the gig update? There is nothing posted in the News section.

• The 1gb Download is a beta patch. If your opted into the beta, then you will receive this patch. You will also get a 2.7gb patch afterwards.

Thus the patch notes are where they should be, and thats in the beta forum. If you do not want to receive beta patches, then opt out of the beta program. The 2.7gb patch is a normal client patch, and will be downloaded regardless of wither you are in the beta program or not.

• I didnt “OPT” in to the beta, so again wtf?

• Thats what i was told yesterday when I received the 1gb update.

Check your beta tag under the games properties. If it says “Opt into betas” or something. Then your in the beta. You need it to say that you are not opting in to any beta’s.

• I received the 1gb patch without opting into the beta, there comes a 2.7gb patch afterwards?

• @Retsnom:

I didnt “OPT” in to the beta, so again wtf?

No, the Beta is live now.

• Not sure what this is about opting into the beta, but the patch that was previously on the C:MW Beta app is now live. That’s what this update is. Also why the announcement for CU1 Patch 1 now says “Live” rather than “Beta”, and that’s where you’ll find the changelog.

• @SlyGoat:

Not sure what this is about opting into the beta, but the patch that was previously on the C:MW Beta app is now live. That’s what this update is. Also why the announcement for CU1 Patch 1 now says “Live” rather than “Beta”, and that’s where you’ll find the changelog.

People who were opted into beta on the release channel got the 1GB patch before those not opted into it. That’s what it was about. Things went down last night.

• You are totally wrong. :(

@RavenDice:

The 1gb Download is a beta patch. If your opted into the beta, then you will receive this patch. You will also get a 2.7gb patch afterwards.

Thus the patch notes are where they should be, and thats in the beta forum. If you do not want to receive beta patches, then opt out of the beta program. The 2.7gb patch is a normal client patch, and will be downloaded regardless of wither you are in the beta program or not.