Upon leaving a game, can't find servers or use internet

• So I can play fine, I load it up and all the servers are displayed and I hop on one and play, however when I leave to try to join another the servers won’t load for about 5 minutes. On top of that, I can’t load any web pages on my web browser as it seems to make my internet useless (I’m still connected). If I wait a few minutes and keep refreshing either the browser or servers, eventually it works and I can go on to play like normal. I tried a couple of the suggested fixes, though I haven’t seen anything about it being related to the way it makes my browser not load either. Just kind of a pain, would be nice to fix.

• What type of connection you have? Wired or wireless?
    What browser you use? When did this problem start?

• @LoverBoy.USA:

What type of connection you have? Wired or wireless?
    What browser you use? When did this problem start?

I have a wireless connection, and use google chrome. I was going to check if the problem persists in Firefox or something but I can’t get it to do it at the moment. The servers not showing up has been an occasional problem since I bought the game a week or two ago, and I’ve only noticed the correlation with the browser not working today.

• @Xanman:

So I can play fine, I load it up and all the servers are displayed and I hop on one and play, however when I leave to try to join another the servers won’t load for about 5 minutes. On top of that, I can’t load any web pages on my web browser as it seems to make my internet useless (I’m still connected). If I wait a few minutes and keep refreshing either the browser or servers, eventually it works and I can go on to play like normal. I tried a couple of the suggested fixes, though I haven’t seen anything about it being related to the way it makes my browser not load either. Just kind of a pain, would be nice to fix.

I have seen that bug many times, which is why I use the alternative server browser (my sig).