You wanna fight?

• Oh man, going on Chivalry today and trying out the new fist free for all was absolutely great. I ended up on a server that a bunch of people decided that we’ll set up matches in the ring. So everyone got in line to wait their turn, hopped in the ring and tried to take down their opponent or die trying.

I took a screenshot of me in the ring, ready to go. I won’t say who won or lost but all I will say is that the ground sure is comfy. :)

[image:2026dgca]http://i.imgur.com/FQoWxmZ.jpg[/image:2026dgca]

• That’s fantastic! New kinds of ideas and gamers waiting their turn OMG! That’s so good that it worked and you guys had fun. Keep it up!

• Did you have someone punch the bell to start the fight??

• @ReMixx:

Did you have someone punch the bell to start the fight??

We did. That’s how organized it was. I doubt it will happen like that every time but it sure was fun.

Anyone that did not want to participate just fought amongst themselves upstairs and anywhere else.

Here is a screenshot of the bell guy and everyone waiting while a fight goes on.

[image:3iqioe53]http://i.imgur.com/M6fwdkm.jpg[/image:3iqioe53]

• @Keith:

@ReMixx:

Did you have someone punch the bell to start the fight??

We did. That’s how organized it was. I doubt it will happen like that every time but it sure was fun.

Haha! Awesome! :D

• I played on several random servers hosting the Tavern map, and it all played out the same way. 95% of the people were very courteous, waiting in line and only having 2 people in the ring with no interruptions. Someone also seemed to be having a good time ringing the bell for matches and yelling at a person occasionally for starting before the bell was rung, good times!

• Organised + Chivalry? HAHAHAHA

• :D awesome :D

• See? The community CAN get together in harmony. ;)

• Scantily clad UFC girl before each round is needed.

• @gregcau:

Scantily clad UFC girl before each round is needed.

That’s something that would be a long process. Need to make sure we fight the right one and that she can answer some hard hitting questions, like:

Can you count to 10?
    Are you able to hold the round cards without having them upside down?
    Are you able to tell when a match is done?
    Do you even know your name?

• @Kimiko:

See? The community CAN get together in harmony. ;)

of course we can. We are such a loving, peaceful group of like minded persons 8-)
    We just like to dismember each other from time to time