Taking damage without being hit?

• After the update, I’ve had some weird stuff happening in the game. It goes more or less like this:

• After being injured, I crouch in a corner and wait until my health bar is full again. It fills up normally and disappears;
    • Several seconds after that, my health bar will suddenly show up again, with all the recovered HP gone. Nobody hit me and it wasn’t lag either.

It happened at least five times in a couple of hours and some other players reported the same issue as well. Did anyone else notice something like that?

• I have not had this exact issue, but my health bar now skips when it regenerates (goes up a few notches, pops back down, continues to regain, etc.) whereas pre-patch health just regained at a constant rate… Dunno what the related change could be tho. All in all I still am loving the bug fixes… and look forward to the second half of the patch!!

• I had it two or three times since the update.
    I was regennig when suddenly my health dropped. It looked like I took a hit on screen 'cause I saw a red flash, but nobody was around and there was no sound associated to it.

• @HaHawk:

I have not had this exact issue, but my health bar now skips when it regenerates (goes up a few notches, pops back down, continues to regain, etc.) whereas pre-patch health just regained at a constant rate… Dunno what the related change could be tho. All in all I still am loving the bug fixes… and look forward to the second half of the patch!!

This.