Servers takes me to the wrong server

• So like, every time I joined a server, it just takes me to a completely different server instead. Has this happen to anyone else? :|

• Is there any chance the sorting causes this? Meaning, if you don’t click on a column header to sort, does it still happen or does it only happen after sorting by a column?

• Could be after sorting by a column. But it didn’t have anything to do with sorting. Just joining servers. I was testing it again and I was in the wrong server, but then I test it again and it work fine. :?

• @Lancelot:

Could be after sorting by a column. But it didn’t have anything to do with sorting. Just joining servers. I was testing it again and I was in the wrong server, but then I test it again and it work fine. :?

Yeah, I’m just trying to think what may cause it. I had an issue on my alternate server browser where after you sorted the servers by a column, they wouldn’t match up with what they said versus what you joined. Otherwise it worked fine if you didn’t sort it. :x

• I don’t know if this is the same problem but if I right click on a server and click on view server info and connect from there it takes me to the wrong server.

• @Jonasi:

I don’t know if this is the same problem but if I right click on a server and click on view server info and connect from there it takes me to the wrong server.

Yeah! That what exactly happens to me.