Oh Great, they managed to break the server browser again

• Why do you guys continue to update this game when it doesn’t need updating. Please stop.

• @zzazaa:

Why do you guys continue to update this game when it doesn’t need updating. Please stop.

Perhaps you can actually give us some information on to how the server browser is broken instead of rude comments, we can actually try and figure out what the issue is. Some screen shots and specific information would be great.

Thanks.

• @Kimiko:

Perhaps you can actually give us some information on to how the server browser is broken instead of rude comments, we can actually try and figure out what the issue is.
    Thanks.

Kimiko, did you even look at the server browser? If you are a moderator you should know what the current situation of the game is at any given time unless the developers did not share information.

The damned server browser duplicates list and on top of that, it never displays the correct game mode. I join any official TO servers and they’re always on FFA.

• I think the alternate server browser (my sig) is going to get some popularity.

• @POOP:

@Kimiko:

Perhaps you can actually give us some information on to how the server browser is broken instead of rude comments, we can actually try and figure out what the issue is.
    Thanks.

Kimiko, did you even look at the server browser? If you are a moderator you should know what the current situation of the game is at any given time unless the developers did not share information.

The damned server browser duplicates list and on top of that, it never displays the correct game mode. I join any official TO servers and they’re always on FFA.

Yes my dear, I know exactly what is wrong and I have seen it. But that wasn’t the point here. My point was he needs to give more feedback and not just a “oh great, they managed to break the server browser again” comment, which really just leads to this thread being locked.

And the devs are aware of the situation and are working on it.

Thanks.

• @POOP:

If you are a moderator you should know what the current situation of the game is at any given time unless the developers did not share information.

LOL! He thinks that we’re supposed to know everything about the game. No, that’s the dev’s job. We just keep bots, douches, and trolls off the forums. Sometimes we help relay info between the devs and community. We help where we can but we’re not paid or required to do anything. :)

• [SYSTEM ERROR:]
    BUG IN NIGHTLY BRAIN FIRMWARE UPDATE FROM TORN BANNER COMMAND. RETRYING IN 1 HOUR. NOTICE, DATA MAY BE OUT OF DATE AT THIS TIME.

• @BobT36:

[SYSTEM ERROR:]
    BUG IN NIGHTLY BRAIN FIRMWARE UPDATE FROM TORN BANNER COMMAND. RETRYING IN 1 HOUR. NOTICE, DATA MAY BE OUT OF DATE AT THIS TIME.

Internal Server Error 500.

• @ReMixx:

@BobT36:

[SYSTEM ERROR:]

Internal Server Error 500.

:lolz: