Is this possible?…

• A MOBA styled gameplay in chivalry. I’m thinking similar to smite/Leauge of legends but with chivalry controls. Gear upgrades and so on would be for the real code cracking minds to figure out xP

• A MOBA huh?
    Could have a legion of spectral echos as the minions :P

• Yes it is possible.

• @King:

A MOBA huh?
    Could have a legion of spectral echos as the minions :P

I quite like this idea.

• The heroes will be devs and moderators. I like it.

• While surely possible, is it worthwhile at this stage, when the base product isn’t done? That is a shit idea, not to mention the fact that the internet is saturated with these games already… new ones were announced recently (dungeon defenders getting such a mode… infinite crisis… and so on).

• @ReMixx:

The heroes will be devs and moderators Matti. I like it.

And the minions will also be Matti. (But smaller)

Edit: Oh yeah, I almost forgot, the turrets will also be statues of me.

• @tornheinous:

While surely possible, is it worthwhile at this stage, when the base product isn’t done? That is a shit idea, not to mention the fact that the internet is saturated with these games already… new ones were announced recently (dungeon defenders getting such a mode… infinite crisis… and so on).

Because the people who would work on this mod is surely TBS… >.<

You haven’t given a single good reason why it’s a “shit idea”.

The internet is saturated with these games already? Yeah, what do you think I was hoping this mod would do? Decrease Chivalry popularity? Think, then write.

• @Hitom:

Because the people who would work on this mod is surely TBS… >.<

You haven’t given a single good reason why it’s a “shit idea”.

The internet is saturated with these games already? Yeah, what do you think I was hoping this mod would do? Decrease Chivalry popularity? Think, then write.

No, more like there are plenty of games that do this kind of stuff better than any hackneyed shitty mod could ever hope to, done by, y’know, dedicated studios and teams, and the two people attracted to the game because of this option would be severely disappointed with what they find.

As for good reasons, you haven’t given a single good reason why it’s a valid idea, besides name dropping a game in beta (itself a horrible amalgamation of dota and savage 2), and an overrated ripoff, dumbed down for the masses, F2P microtransaction horror. Hardly in a position to point fingers.

• @tornheinous:

As for good reasons, you haven’t given a single good reason why it’s a valid idea, besides name dropping a game in beta (itself a horrible amalgamation of dota and savage 2), and an overrated ripoff, dumbed down for the masses, F2P microtransaction horror. Hardly in a position to point fingers.

It’s a popular game mode? All ready said so… which game did I name drop!? what? beta? yeah, smite is in open beta, though only a dumbass would compare it to dota. Leauge of legends been out for ages. F2P microtransaction horror? LOLWUT!? where? the only thing you can’t grind to unlock are skins… Really starting to question if you know anything about any of this, because so far it seems to me you like to pull shit out your ass.

• @Hitom:

@tornheinous:

It’s a popular game mode? All ready said so… which game did I name drop!? what? beta? yeah, smite is in open beta, though only a dumbass would compare it to dota. Leauge of legends been out for ages. F2P microtransaction horror? LOLWUT!? where? the only thing you can’t grind to unlock are skins… Really starting to question if you know anything about any of this, because so far it seems to me you like to pull shit out your ass.

popular things are always good and definitely, definitely work out well when you copy them over
    grinding is innovative, progressive game design, also fun
    amalgamation =/= direct comparison
    likes bad games, can’t understand why someone wouldn’t like a decent product that stands on it’s own without resorting to copying from others, to be infected with their AIDS
    throw bad words instead of presenting an argument
    lolmad because ‘idea’ isn’t met with critical acclaim

• This could actually work pretty well with existing assets actually.
    Unreal Kismet could be used for this to a degree. The difference here is that in Chivalry you don’t gain levels the same way as you do in dota/moba. But pushing lanes with bots isn’t impossible.

• Yeah i doubt there would be an easy way to implent any type of levling system. Maybe have it on a weapon unlock rank? as you progress. Everybody start with the useless double axe. lmao!

• @tornheinous:

@Hitom:

@tornheinous:

popular things are always good and definitely, definitely work out well when you copy them over
    grinding is innovative, progressive game design, also fun
    amalgamation =/= direct comparison
    likes bad games, can’t understand why someone wouldn’t like a decent product that stands on it’s own without resorting to copying from others, to be infected with their AIDS
    throw bad words instead of presenting an argument
    lolmad because ‘idea’ isn’t met with critical acclaim

pretty sure most of the chivalry community agrees with the meme arrowing faggot.