Kicked from official server…

• I have been playing this game for some hours now and i really enjoy the game in general. I have gotten a pretty good hand on 3/4 classes. Today i was playing on one of the official TDM servers, about 8-10 players when i joined, the round ended pretty quickly, in the new round i went vanguard with the greatsword, it went pretty fucking good running around killings foes and had built up a 20-9 score. (Pretty nice i think :P) I then decapacitate an archer, he starts a vote kick and the whole enemy team voted me out. This fucking sucks. It totally destroyed this round for me and made me wanna cry :’( So i just thought if this was just me or if it is a pretty normal thing to occur? :S

• That happened to someone once for the first time ever on an Australian server.

The noob who cried about it a started the kick against the top player was en later kicked with 80% of the vote in favour.

The guy at the top of the scoreboard stayed.

Australians and New Zealanders aren’ta bunch of noobs. Justification is needed and kicking someone for being good in not justification.

On American and European servers your case happens quite often. Because those countries suck.

• Unfortunately it does happen. People need to stop posting about it lol. Basically, you are too good for the game and those people didn’t appreciate it so they vote kicked you. You have made it to a whole new level, congrats ;)

If it gets out of hand, you can always contact one of us from the steam moderator group.

• Yup, it only bans you for 5 mins, then you can go back in.

If they carry on doing it, give one of us a shout, we can cancel any ongoing votes if we’re in the game, and also warn / boot the person doing it.

• lolol Kimmeh stuck in a loop.

• @BobT36:

Yup, it only bans you for 5 mins, then you can go back in.

If they carry on doing it, give one of us a shout, we can cancel any ongoing votes if we’re in the game, and also warn / boot the person doing it.

I think something more simple is moving to New Zealand or Australia. Because you will never get kicked for being good.

People just throw fire pots at you instead.

• @BobT36:

lolol Kimmeh stuck in a loop.

Shhh it was that 404 error thingy :P