WHAT EVER HAPPENS TO ARROWS DECAL?

• it was 1 or 2 patches ago when you shoot an arrows/bolts it would stay on the ground/wall/bodies.

The only one that seem to work is Javelin, axes, and knives that still seem to work.

• They removed it so we wouldn’t notice how many arrow hits aren’t registered. Obviously.

• @Peacerer:

They removed it so we wouldn’t notice how many arrow hits aren’t registered. Obviously.

Hahahahaha!

I’ve had games where I’m running around with an arrow or two in me that didn’t do damage. 8-)

• NOOOOOOOOO!!! I don’t believe you. Anonymoose who btw spent 1000 hours ingame said that never happened. His “friends” didn’t have any such problems also as moderator ChuckingIt refused to agree such bug happens…

I guess we don’t play the same game.

• @Peacerer:

NOOOOOOOOO!!! I don’t believe you. Anonymoose who btw spent 1000 hours ingame said that never happened. His “friends” didn’t have any such problems also as moderator ChuckingIt refused to agree such bug happens…

I guess we don’t play the same game.

Welp, I don’t have trouble hitting things with my arrows, I tried to be somewhat civil to you in prior threads and put up a video of my side showing that when I miss, I missed, but it would appear you are just immature and can’t stop yourself from blaming the game for your lack of skill. I’ll continue to shoot things while you continue to complain, and this does not bother me, it is the nature of online gaming. Good day sir. May your arrows miss me on the battlefield.

• The thing is i don’t lack in skill. Even got ss of your clanmate saying i got skill. I saw your video which wasn’t anything special. Besides i already won FFA as bowman. It’s already obvious to many players that not all hits are registered. But you can keep sticking your head in the sand pretending everything works fine.

• @Peacerer:

The thing is i don’t lack in skill. Even got ss of your clanmate saying i got skill. I saw your video which wasn’t anything special. Besides i already won FFA as bowman. It’s already obvious to many players that not all hits are registered. But you can keep sticking your head in the sand pretending everything works fine.

Never claimed the video to be anything special, it was to show arrows hitting targets and missing when I missed, just like every game for me. Even in the video I have 140 ping half the game and still every arrow that should hit, did. Either way it matters not to me.

And also, do you have proof of the ffa win? If I remember right you were saying no one has proof to back their wins, so lets see yours.

@Peacerer:

BTW, how many archers/bowman you saw at the top of FFA charts? Be honest, how many have you seen to win in months? I opened special topic for that occasion yet there wasn’t muct contributions. Even pasted some screenshots. All i’ve seen was “pro” players writing things like “i won FFA with archer 57-9”. But somehow failed to back up any of their statements. So yeah carry on defending this game pretending everything works great… for you.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11796&p=109500#p109500

• Ofcourse i have. :) More than once… not often thou… because it’s close to impossible for a bowman to win FFA. I made a topic about 2 months ago on this topic.

Since rank 0 i’ve been playing more or less archer only.

Random TO/LTS screenshots i wouldn’t even dare to paste. Because i would need to UP/link tons of them. If you care/wish I could seriously post a lot more SS with decent scores. Maybe not exactly with 30 K/D ratio or something, but many with like 30:5, 50:10…bla bla scores all made with bowman. Maybe just one to counter yours 21/1 score.

The thing is that it’s not even about my skill. Or yours for that matter. But about the game. How hard it is to except and admit that there are some issues with this game? Particulary with archer in this case. It’s not even funny anymore, how everything works soo good for you. Magically, when it obviously does not.

• @Peacerer:

Ofcourse i have. :) More than once… not often thou… because it’s close to impossible for a bowman to win FFA. I made a topic about 2 months ago on this topic.

Since rank 0 i’ve been playing more or less archer only.

Random TO/LTS screenshots i wouldn’t even dare to paste. Because i would need to UP/link tons of them. If you care/wish I could seriously post a lot more SS with decent scores. Maybe not exactly with 30 K/D ratio or something, but many with like 30:5, 50:10…bla bla scores all made with bowman. Maybe just one to counter yours 21/1 score.

The thing is that it’s not even about my skill. Or yours for that matter. But about the game. How hard it is to except and admit that there are some issues with this game? Particulary with archer in this case. It’s not even funny anymore, how everything works soo good for you. Magically, when it obviously does not.

One picture is probably halfway through an FFA, you zoomed it to only the scores, the other is TO. I’m Very unimpressed. Mine I don’t cut out the time and actually play out the whole map, here is one to counter yours lol, 24-0, whole map, although this will more than likely be my last reply to you, you are not worth my time.

(I don’t feel like resizing this) http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/90323 … 205FA6644/

And this isn’t about skill for me either, The game works. Sorry, but it does. If you were skilled you would hit more arrows, I play against archers better than me and get hit quite often, it isn’t luck. it isn’t magic. We bought the same game as you.

• If im not worth your time then don’t come oppose me on things which are obvious to majority of players including lead developer.

• @Peacerer:

If im not worth your time then don’t come oppose me on things which are obvious to majority of players including lead developer.

It became not worth my time as of now, as after discussing this back and forth for a while, you obviously are biased because you miss and want to blame the game. Those screenshots made me laugh, I still haven’t seen your ffa “win”. It is quite within the realm of possibility to win ffa as archer, just not to some. You have to hit things with arrows, you see. Some are just not capable, some are. If you want to take video and provide examples of these misses that should have been hits, great. All you do is moan about something you don’t see any very skilled archer complain about.

• A guy wrote himself I’ve had games where I’m running around with an arrow or two in me that didn’t do damage and YOU keep on neglecting saying it never happens. C’mon get real. You can only blame “my skill” for that long.

Found a funny pic lol.

It wasn’t even any special score… think it was from here http://pics.si/?di=A99U

Anyway, don’t bother to reply to me. Just keep it for yourself like you said you would.

• @Peacerer:

A guy wrote himself I’ve had games where I’m running around with an arrow or two in me that didn’t do damage and YOU keep on neglecting saying it never happens. C’mon get real. You can only blame “my skill” for that long.

Found a funny pic lol.

It wasn’t even any special score… think it was from here http://pics.si/?di=A99U

Anyway, don’t bother to reply to me. Just keep it for yourself like you said you would.

Man, you think you are something with an aimbot accusation! Everyone and their mother has had a hackusation. I can reply to you if I want as you keep replying to mine.

Arrows can stick to player models in areas that are not part of their body. You still missed the shot, its stuck to his outline not him. Everyone has seen this its still a miss. you can replicate it all day with throwables and arrows, they just vanish if they hit between the feet of the enemy sometimes as they stuck to his outline and disappear as you can’t see it when it sticks now. Pre january patch you would see the arrow/throwable. It’s still a miss.

• @Anonymoose:

@Peacerer:

A guy wrote himself I’ve had games where I’m running around with an arrow or two in me that didn’t do damage and YOU keep on neglecting saying it never happens. C’mon get real. You can only blame “my skill” for that long.

Found a funny pic lol.

Man, you think you are something with an aimbot accusation! Everyone and their mother has had a hackusation. I can reply to you if I want as you keep replying to mine.

Arrows can stick to player models in areas that are not part of their body. You still missed the shot, its stuck to his outline not him. Everyone has seen this its still a miss. you can replicate it all day with throwables and arrows, they just vanish if they hit between the feet of the enemy sometimes as they stuck to his outline and disappear as you can’t see it when it sticks now. Pre january patch you would see the arrow/throwable. It’s still a miss.

Everyone who has done 2 headshots in the same guy in a row, gets accused of aimbot :p
    If the discussion is which one of you is better, ignore me.
    To the point now. I played archer a fair amount of time, especially after the CU1.
    Unless there was a laggy server, I never experienced what Peacerer describes. It is possible to hit the outline of the armour as moose says. Seeing a guy with 3 arrows in his head(pre patch) meant it was friendly arrows, or he was king. I’ve had 3 arrows in my head as a king :p
    Its not about unregistered hits. And even as a knight i never “carried” an arrow or a javeline without getting hurt.
    That is all.
    Too bad they removed it though, it was funny watching a guy running with a jav through his head.

• @Anonymoose:

@Peacerer:

Found a funny pic lol.

Wrong, on the occasion I was speaking about there were 2 arrows in my chest that did no damage.
    I’ve only had that happen once, but arrows hitting me and doing no damage is something I’ve encountered a probably only a dozen times or so in my entire chivalry experience. (Not post patch - may have been fixed?)

Now you guys can go back to fighting it out! 8-)

• So much passion over a video game.
    I say
    Do a 1v1 like in the golden days, fists, bows, whatever. See who is better, and settle this flaming bucket of nonsense- really.