Chivalry is 66% off on Steam today.

• Tell your friends!

4 pack can be had for the price the game usually runs for. Daily deal, ends Monday Afternoon.

• Might just buy a 4-pack to give to a couple friends.

• Great deal!

TELL THEM ALLLLLLLL!

• Brother in law just got a treat!
    Not buying for my wife, though, because she’ll eat my bandwidth.

• Why can’t I buy the 4-pack as gifts? ;s

• @Hitom:

Why can’t I buy the 4-pack as gifts? ;s

You can’t buy packs when you already own the game (one is always applied to your account in every pack). It’s that way to stop people bulk buying and reselling them for profit.

• I’m curious, is it TBS that orchestrates this or is it a Valve choice to put it on sale/how much on sale.

• From what’s been posted previously, TBS give the go ahead for sale, Valve decides when to run the sale.

• 66% is a spit in the face actually. This game should be free in its current position. Failing patches 1 after the other. Ask for 1 thing to be fixed. They will fix it and in the process create 10 more.

• @BillDoor:

From what’s been posted previously, TBS give the go ahead for sale, Valve decides when to run the sale.

Pretty much this. They make recommendations and we generally go along with it because obviously Valve knows a lot more about business :P

• @Dontuhateme:

66% is a spit in the face actually. This game should be free in its current position. Failing patches 1 after the other. Ask for 1 thing to be fixed. They will fix it and in the process create 10 more.

Partially i agree about game’s current state and price. But i think discount came just in the right time. Or we would most likely see more empthy server/less players online after recent update. Like this Chivalry will peak again and servers will feel alive. I just hope not many of newcomers quit in few days/weeks like happened after last Steam sale…

• @Dontuhateme:

66% is a spit in the face actually. This game should be free in its current position. Failing patches 1 after the other. Ask for 1 thing to be fixed. They will fix it and in the process create 10 more.

In view of a massive, crippling techincal issue I’m experiencing, with no real feedback for almost a month, I’m inclined to agree. Not to say this game wouldn’t eventually be worth any money, but it’s definitely too early for that.

• @BillDoor:

Not buying for my wife, though, because she’ll eat my bandwidth.

:lol:

Seven hours left, people reading this who have not bought the game yet.
    WE AWAIT YOU ON THE BATTLEFIELD :berz:

• I was wondering where all the rank 0-5 came from last night. I friggin love getting into a game composed of only new people who smash oh-so-easily under the might of my hammer.

• Will I be home in time :/

• Buying copies like it’s christmas.

• @Dick:

Buying copies like it’s christmas.

well, in my country (Belgium) the weather thinks that it is christmas too. It snows from time to time.
    It is supposed to be spring… Damn Belgian weather… :|

• @Dick:

Buying copies like it’s christmas.

Going to do the same. Not that i need any or have anyone in my mind right now to whom i’d like to gift… But hell… why not. I do lots of criticism towards Chivalry. Still that doesn’t mean i don’t want this game to success.

Can’t buy 4 pack with main account although. Which is kind of shame. But hey, that’s why we got more than one Steam account? ;)

Eventually i will feel this game is worth to gift to someone without being embarrassed what crappy game i play. Maybe few years later after patch#3417 :D

I’m also ready to gift a copy of Chivalry to some poor soul out there. For free ofcourse. And i mean someone who’s really poor not just some cheap freeloader.

• Ok I purchased 4 copies of the game now what do I do?

• @LoverBoy.USA:

Ok I purchased 4 copies of the game now what do I do?

There are sites like galagiveaways and steamgifts where you can give away copies of your games if they haven’t been activated yet and get points(which you can use to bid on other games) or other free games for it.

I would just look in the serious player bases of other games like mount and blade or war of the roses and then invite those people over, not just random people. Always a risk of it being someone using the n-word and talking in chanspeak if you don’t check first.