Change Kick for Drunkards

• I hope you all enjoy tavern as much as the next Sir or Lady. I will first present the suggestion, then open the floor to your ideas.

When consuming the delicious mead that lines the tavern map, you start to get a funny, dizzy feeling in your head. Soon enough you are consumed by a drunken rage and can’t help but punch your comrades!

Currently, it’s a client-side change that adjusts your vision and audio, but how about altering the kick mechanic to do something goofy instead? Ideas: Projectile vomiting - Ever just feel like you’re going to throw up on that guy trying to punch you? Partially blind him and teach him a lesson for messing with you! Drunken shove - Sometimes, you just need to stop someone from hugging your face. Does no damage but is a much faster release than a normal kick. Flail character around wildly - Your opponent will be so confused he may forget he is supposed to be fighting you!

Let’s hear your ideas so everyone can drink and bloody their knuckles just a bit more.

• Aigheaght’s the way to do it!

I think a drunken shove would be awesome.
    hOvq3-oG5BM

• They should also add an option to withdraw your fists so you can stand aside and cheer other people on. :P
    @King:

hOvq3-oG5BM

Oh my god, that game.

• @Matti:

@King:

hOvq3-oG5BM

Oh my god, that game.

My words, exactly!

• such a funny game :D :D

Aaah good times :D

• I have never heard of that game but that video had me laughing like you wouldn’t believe.

• @KevLar:

I have never heard of that game but that video had me laughing like you wouldn’t believe.

Ohhhhh. Trust me, we ALL believe you.

• No really. You wouldn’t believe it.