MAA Overpowered

• Full disclosure: I play MAA.

But i’m getting sick of people calling the MAA class OP. MAA is the least played class in any scrim I play in. 2v2 tournaments - rarely see MAA. Enough is enough with calling MAA OP. Yes, MAAs can destroy bad players, but against good players I feel they are far from OP (esp if the enemy has good archer support).

Bring on the rage! :)

• I think knight is the only class I have never seen called OP

• @BB:

I think knight is the only class I have never seen called OP

http://steamcommunity.com/app/219640/di … 224955395/

Now you have! ;)

• @Revak:

@BB:

I think knight is the only class I have never seen called OP

http://steamcommunity.com/app/219640/di … 224955395/
    Now you have! ;)

When I have my SoW, Knight is definitely OP. The MaA is an annoying little archer-punker but unplayable in the hands of anyone who doesn’t know how to avoid arrows.

• MAA is OP because they’re so bloody fast, and Vanguards are OP because their weapons are so long, and Archers are OP because they can shoot you and Knights are OP because they have too much health and do so much damage!!! /noobrage

• @Mystikkal:

…But i’m getting sick of people calling the MAA class OP.
    Bring on the rage! :)

*Insert appropriate Meme picture
    “Is sick of discussion where people call MaA OP.”

“Creates a whole new thread to bring people attention to the topic so they can call MaA OP”

• @g0dLyk:

“Creates a whole new thread to bring people attention to the topic so they can call MaA OP”

but nobody is calling MAA OP…

• @BB:

@g0dLyk:

but nobody is calling MAA OP…

http://www.chivalrythegame.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12076

• nobody is calling MAA OP in this thread

• MAA may be really strong in 1v1 situations, but try playing them in team situations its much tougher.

I’d love to see all the people who complain about hatchet being OP until they try using it in team play 8-)

• @BB:

nobody is calling MAA OP in this thread

Rises to the Call

MAA is Overpowered… their ability to dodge all over the place so often and so quickly, along with their long-reach-around-shields-and-parry axes + kick-dodgeforward-thrusts is too much. 8-)

But seriously though… as a Knight, all I have to do is switch to my Falchion or Broad Sword or Flanged Mace and drop em in two hits while they need to hit me 3-4 times.

They’re challenging, but I wouldn’t go so far as to say they’re Overpowered.

Any class in the hands of someone who knows that class inside and out is overpowered.

• I don’t consider any class “OP.” I have heard the MAA complaint several times, especially since I play MAA. It’s not a matter of the class, but the person behind the class. Anyone who knows how to play their class and weapon load out well is going to get called out from time to time. I do believe that MAA have a better chance in an outnumbered situation due to the ability to fight and flee at will, but it still takes SKILL and stamina rationing to succeed.