Oooooh, Ghosts! :D

• First and formost, I know that these topics have been discussed before, I just want to shed new light for new players, or players who know not much about the Spectral Echo Now, I was playing on Team objective on Hillside, when there was a great hubbub in the chat, “SPECTRAL” “HOLY S**T” etc, and when we were attacking others we seen this little ghost guy, http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f … =136061158 And when the game was over, I did a little reading on the forums about him, apparently he’s a random occurence, and when he does spawn it’'s for a random length of time, many players say they first see him when near the graveyard near the agatha shoreline/spawnpoint, so, I set up a game, no bots, and went to the graveyard, expectedly, there was nothing there. So, I thought, maybe I need to be a mason and maybe I need to die, so, I pressed F10, and each time I respawned and went to the graveyard, there was a bright light that would appear and dissapear in a manner of seconds, see http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f … =136060738 and on the third life, there wasn’t any light, just a small, pillar of smoke, I went up to it and ta-da! the spectral echo appears! So, I think in order to spawn him, you need to die a few times near the grave yard. So yeah! if you take a look at my Steam profile, here http://steamcommunity.com/id/acsessive11/ and navigate to my screenshots, you should be able to see the “ghost” in all his glory, and did I mention, when near the ghost, a very eerie tune is played, it’s almost amnesia-esc, thanks for reading people, see ya!

• While it is a nice little “whistle and bell” to the game there is some serious flaws in logic when it comes to placing a graveyard right on the beach…… just saying…

• @Retsnom:

While it is a nice little “whistle and bell” to the game there is some serious flaws in logic when it comes to placing a graveyard right on the beach…… just saying…

At least the dead get a nice ocean breeze

• and eventually washed out to sea…

• Bye bye ghostie :(

• Btw, since I actually managed to do this once: Is there no achievement for killing the ghost guy?

• @SomeDudeOnAForum:

Btw, since I actually managed to do this once: Is there no achievement for killing the ghost guy?

Yeah as far as I’m aware, he only shows up when you’re a Mason or if a Mason is nearby.

As for killing him, I’ve clubbed that bugger a number of times and he didn’t die…. shrugs

• @Cpt-Praxius:

@SomeDudeOnAForum:

Btw, since I actually managed to do this once: Is there no achievement for killing the ghost guy?

Yeah as far as I’m aware, he only shows up when you’re a Mason or if a Mason is nearby.

As for killing him, I’ve clubbed that bugger a number of times and he didn’t die…. shrugs

Actually you can kill it, I killed it once and hit it around 50x or less. And yes I’m a mason when it showed up. You can also see it in kill cam rotation, I mean when you die and start pressing lmb to switch the player you’re looking.

• I STILL HAVEN’T KILLED IT IN A FIST FIGHT YET :x .

Also on the tavern map, the grave of tibberus bane.

He’s a zombie.

His hands come up from the ground.

Might of drunk too much mead.

• @lemonater47:

I STILL HAVEN’T KILLED IT IN A FIST FIGHT YET :x .

Also on the tavern map, the grave of tibberus bane.

He’s a zombie.

His hands come up from the ground.

Might of drunk too much mead.

… or he thirsted for too much BLOOOOOOODDDD!!!

I think every map needs some sort of interactive easter egg like the ghost.

I know there’s little stoned cows on most maps, and the odd tomb stone.

• I love luring enemies towards them ghosts, they hurt like a mafhakka if you’re not carefull xD