F10

• There should be a massive implosion with blood everywhere and the body part flying around while the poor soul is screaming in agony. Now we only have a small and lifeless pile of flesh and bones.

Make it more flashy!

• I vouch for this. Also if I might add, for sake of hillarity- make it that exploding people would deal minimal damage to everyone around them, just for the laughs of having an entire team run to explode in your face.

• I’d like for it to be how it was before and more of an instant implosion. More effective that way xD

• I think a Kimi avatar angel appears from the sky and strikes you down with a scimitar.

• @gregcau:

I think a Kimi avatar angel appears from the sky and strikes you down with a scimitar.

I kind of like this… >.>

• I’d much prefer it to be like a Mortal Kombat Hara kiri where you take your own weapon and kill yourself in a ridiculous manner.

[image:2kd760bo]http://www.kamidogu.com/images/reference/harakiri.jpg[/image:2kd760bo]

• @gregcau:

I think a Kimi avatar angel appears from the sky and strikes you down with a scimitar.

That’s…a pretty awesome idea.

And I would LOVE to see Praxius’s idea in the Bushido mod. it would be perfect :P

• I like options better, if it would be possible, I would prefer you can somehow switch between these “Types of deaths.” Like for example, you can make options in the game options somewhere, when you press F10 you can 1. send yourself flying in the air 2. explode 3. head comes off 4. legs and arms come off 5. die normally, and let the people that cut limbs of do the rest. I think people like having options better, I’m just sayin’

• Nay! They don’t deserve a beautiful death of blood and gore, for their cowardice in suiciding!

• Having options is almost always a betting idea.

I would specifically like to be flung way into the air, that would hilarious.

• How about spontaneous combustion. That could be fuuny too.

• @King:

…. I would specifically like to be flung way into the air, that would hilarious.

What…… Is your Favourite Colour???

Blue… No wait… WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!

• I always hoped for the “Party! Party!” function to be extremely loud, obnoxious techno/bass dance music blasted in your ears for a few seconds with lots of seizure inducing colors flashed on your screen before you explode. :(

• @DokB:

I always hoped for the “Party! Party!” function to be extremely loud, obnoxious techno/bass dance music blasted in your ears for a few seconds with lots of seizure inducing colors flashed on your screen before you explode. :(

You just described pretty much every Jap Anime I’ve come across in the last two decades.

Astroboy and Robotech were the last great Animes where stories and animation weren’t cheaped out on with still shots using two frame repeats of mouth movement every ten seconds or the Sailor Moon / Voltron 30 second action scenes used in every episode to cut costs.

And don’t get me started on that Pokemon BS…… The Call of Duty of Jap Anime.

My point?

I like stories.

• This idea is to make more types of suicides. Right now what we have is the “you will implode in 5 seconds” and then all your limbs and head fly off… (Which is friggin amazing btw)

My idea is to add optional alternate suicides.

Examples:

-An exploding head like a blunt attack happened.
    -A decapitated head animation like a slash happened.
    -Randomly go flying like a catapult hit them.
    -Spontanious combustion.

I’m sure these wouldn’t be too hard to throw into the game just using the existing animations, but I don’t know anything about programming… :lol:

I’d love to hear about any ideas anyone else has! This would be a fun addition to the game imo!

• i think that if it takes 5 seconds then it will be better to make it for some actions that show a realistic suicide like if you have 1 hand sword you slice your throat, if you have a spear you put it againts the ground in an engle and shove it in the stomach or put your weight on to it, with blunt weapon you hit your head with it, shotting yourself in the eye with an arrow, with fists you break your own neak, stuff like that and you should not care if someone is about kill you in those 5 sec when having thoes action cause you are killing yourself so… lol

PS
    loved the idea never really thought about it ;)

• @gregcau:

scimitar.

skimitar.

skimitar.

skimitar.

sKIMItar

s**KIMI**tar

OH GOD YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE DIDN’T YOU :| :o

• @Slaughtervomit:

-An exploding head like a blunt attack happened.
    -A decapitated head animation like a slash happened.
    -Randomly go flying like a catapult hit them.
    -Spontanious combustion.

Also the animation where they hold their neck when they get shot with an arrow then their head explods shortly after then all their limbs fall off!

• @adamcel6:

OH GOD YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE DIDN’T YOU :| :o

But the “c” in “scimitar” is silent, is it not? :o So you just get “IMI” :D

• @Cpt-Praxius:

@DokB:

I always hoped for the “Party! Party!” function to be extremely loud, obnoxious techno/bass dance music blasted in your ears for a few seconds with lots of seizure inducing colors flashed on your screen before you explode. :(

You just described pretty much every Jap Anime I’ve come across in the last two decades.

Astroboy and Robotech were the last great Animes where stories and animation weren’t cheaped out on with still shots using two frame repeats of mouth movement every ten seconds or the Sailor Moon / Voltron 30 second action scenes used in every episode to cut costs.

And don’t get me started on that Pokemon BS…… The Call of Duty of Jap Anime.

My point?

I like stories.

Go watch Fate/ Zero and you will love it