Need to look after those Team Killers

• You’ve gotta do something about those Team Killers, this is just getting annoying and breaking most of the game experience.

“Vote Kick” is pretty much useless, once people just don’t want to kick the team killer.

100% damage back is highly recommend, I wonder why isn’t it already released.

Post your frustrating times with intentional Tks

–> Yes this is a Q.Q. post.
    –> Tks are the most OP “weapon” in the game.

• 100% team damage servers means that noobs are kicked.

If the whole game was 100% team damage then no one new would wan to play this meaning hey say the game is bad and no one else buys it.

• With the sale the latest batch of noobs have been brought in in all their left mouse buttoning glory. I got tked more in just today than I have in the past two weeks or so combined lol. I don’t think reflective team damage would be good for the game though, maybe just have it as a server option?

• I didn’t mean “100% team damage = instant kick”
    I did mean “100% of damage done (against a teammate) is back to the source”

Which means, if you kill a teammate, you will die, add this with the negative score and add this with the “vote kick” tool.

“Damage back to the source” is a way to tell people “Be careful”
    “Negative score” is a way to show others that this guy is doing a bad thing.
    “Vote Kick” is a way to punish him.

Game Tips at loading time saying that people have to be careful with their weapons are also needed.

A better tutorial as well.

• @bergami:

I didn’t mean “100% team damage = instant kick”
    I did mean “100% of damage done (against a teammate) is back to the source”

Which means, if you kill a teammate, you will die, add this with the negative score and add this with the “vote kick” tool.

“Damage back to the source” is a way to tell people “Be careful”
    “Negative score” is a way to show others that this guy is doing a bad thing.
    “Vote Kick” is a way to punish him.

Game Tips at loading time saying that people have to be careful with their weapons are also needed.

A better tutorial as well.

I know what you mean.

You missed my meaning.

Noobs who play on 100% team damage servers get kicked, votekicked. Because they aren’t good.

Like I said if every server was that way no one new would get the game.

• Although TK is quite annoying, I’m not sure what can be done besides the option that we already have. A reflect damage would be funny, like ricochet. But that would just mean instead of hitting you TKers will just stand in your way until you hit them on accident.

• There is a pretty simple and working way to solve the Tk problem.

Place the same system that Battlefield 3 has.

When a teammate kill you you have 3 options:

–> Enter: “!Punish” which will instantly kill and add a negative score to the one who killed you.
    –> Enter “!Forgive” which will not kill and will not add any negative stats.
    –> Do nothing, which will work like work today.

Also 5 “!Punish” means autokick.

What about that?

• I think they have made a mistake by putting the slash attack in the left mousse button, 95% of the time when you get team kill, it’s by random slash, because the noobs only spam the left mouse button, if the overhead was on the left button, it would decrease a lot the number of teamkill i think.

• Friendly fire of any kind should be mirrored. Let people think how and when to strike. Every teamkiller (on pubs specially) should be punished. Including myself. End of story.

• Servers admins cannot have peoples kicked after let say 2-3 teamkills? If they can I don’t think devs need to do anything, if they can’t then devs should make it possible as it is basic server administration tools.

• Just be aware of the where the noobs are fighting and fight somewhere ells, not that hard! And you also get full yelling privileges at them, so it ain’t all bad ^_^

• Noobs are not the only problem, even rank 20+ still doing TK

• @bergami:

Noobs are not the only problem, even rank 20+ still doing TK

Rank 20 is noob….

• Full reflection of damage is not realistic, but I don’t care. I find myself struggling to enjoy pub games and doing too many duels because it’s simply not fun at all to be constantly hit by my own damn teammates trying to hit through me to get the last hit on some guy I’m fighting. Words cannot describe the loathing I have for that.

Even -100 score penalty won’t stop everyone. The only thing that will is a physical reaction to team damage. Every loading screen, have this plastered at the top, TEAM DAMAGE = DAMAGE REFLECTED and mention it a couple times in the tutorial. After a few swings through teammates, people will get the hint. Maybe some would quit over that, and that’s great, one more filter.

@Sirbarthelemy:

I think they have made a mistake by putting the slash attack in the left mousse button, 95% of the time when you get team kill, it’s by random slash, because the noobs only spam the left mouse button, if the overhead was on the left button, it would decrease a lot the number of teamkill i think.

This is also a good solution, change the default bind for swings to either the mouse wheel or right mouse button. It won’t fix everything, but it will most certainly help a lot.