Am I the only one with broken server browser?

• I am getting so many duplicates of the same server. It wouldn’t be an issue if the game didn’t send me to some FFA or Duel server when I click to join Official TO server.

Those of you praising the patch, do you guys not have broken server browser?

• Nope, we’ve all got the broken server browser, but just because of a mistake or two doesn’t mean that the patch is bad, as it did fix a lot of annoying things too. I haven’t experienced being sent into some other server than the one I select though.

• Sometimes I will get duplicate servers. Also it never saves my “All” filter on perspective, it saves it as 3rd. Its no big deal really but a bit annoying.

• @Kellborn:

Nope, we’ve all got the broken server browser, but just because of a mistake or two doesn’t mean that the patch is bad

Fanboying in every single thread, amusing, you will receive a medal.

Server browser is even worse than before, doesn’t save filter settings, doesn’t load all active servers, creates a handful of duplicates.

Well, at least there is an alternative server browser.
    What developer cannot do, community can, TBS at it’s finest.

• @Vintskel:

There would be no alternate server browser without the devs.

• @Vintskel:

@Kellborn:

Nope, we’ve all got the broken server browser, but just because of a mistake or two doesn’t mean that the patch is bad

Fanboying in every single thread, amusing, you will receive a medal.

Server browser is even worse than before, doesn’t save filter settings, doesn’t load all active servers, creates a handful of duplicates.

Wait WHAT, please post a link to where i can get that alternate browser my good man.

• @danezcou3:

Wait WHAT, please post a link to where i can get that alternate browser my good man.

viewtopic.php?f=69&t=10664

• @ReMixx:

@danezcou3:

Thanks and good job for creating this.

So why don´t the developers just use this system instead? Is it really that hard to fix this? I never seem to get a clear answer to this. Also with all the money they made off selling this game, which i know is more than enough, they should be able to get a licence to use the code for VAC2 server browser from Valve, or even just hire their programmer.

• @danezcou3:

@ReMixx:

@danezcou3:

Thanks and good job for creating this.

So why don´t the developers just use this system instead? Is it really that hard to fix this? I never seem to get a clear answer to this. Also with all the money they made off selling this game, which i know is more than enough, they should be able to get a licence to use the code for VAC2 server browser from Valve, or even just hire their programmer.

My system is based off of their system. The duplicate servers and server filters not saving in the in-game server browser are fixed for the next patch.