Templar VG customization?

• Will this be an option in the next “huge expansion on customization” promised by Tibbs? I have seen a lot of people ask about it.

• I’m kinda excited about the overall character customization feature. I want to be on the mason’s side but I don’t like mason’s armors they looked like mongolians or something.

• @BroodReaver:

I’m kinda excited about the overall character customization feature. I want to be on the mason’s side but I don’t like mason’s armors they looked like mongolians or something.

Wow, I’m the complete opposite. I will only ever play Knight if I’m on the Mason side. If I’m Agatha then I stick to MaA. If I’m Mason, I’ll still play MaA primarily, but if the situation needs a bit of a blunt approach, then I’ll rev up the Mason Knight.

Love the look of the Mason theme, specially the Knight.

• @BroodReaver:

I’m kinda excited about the overall character customization feature. I want to be on the mason’s side but I don’t like mason’s armors they looked like mongolians or something.

Armors?

Armor. No “s”. Ever.

• @lemonater47:

@BroodReaver:

Armors?

Armor. No “s”. Ever.

I know. I didn’t edit it properly when deleting a couple of words.

• @lemonater47:

@BroodReaver:

Armors?

Armor. No “s”. Ever.

• @adamcel6:

@lemonater47:

@BroodReaver:

Armors?

Armor. No “s”. Ever.

OCD. I’m sorry.

• @adamcel6:

@lemonater47:

@BroodReaver:

Armors?

Armor. No “s”. Ever.

LOL

• I need this… :(

• @BroodReaver:

The Archer is the most “mongolian” out of the Masons. The MAA and the Knight look more like vikings, everything between Scandinavian vikings, Saxons, Rus’ vikings and Varangians. (I use to say “look up a map of Europe, draw a line between Iceland and Turkey. Everything to the right of that is Mason, everything to the left is Agatha”)