Ghost swings and arrow persistence

• Has there been any communication on how these issues are going to be handled? Thanks for any info.

• like the other completely game breaking bugs which a normal company would hotfix in a few days, TB will send out a beta build in a few weeks, and then implement it in a few more weeks. Probably creating more bugs in the process.

• @theuprising:

like the other completely game breaking bugs which a normal company would hotfix in a few days, TB will send out a beta build in a few weeks, and then implement it in a few more weeks. Probably creating more bugs in the process.

Why even post this? You know this is an indie company, they do not have the personnel to hotfix in a few days like other companies. Deal with it or don’t play.

• @Anonymoose:

@theuprising:

like the other completely game breaking bugs which a normal company would hotfix in a few days, TB will send out a beta build in a few weeks, and then implement it in a few more weeks. Probably creating more bugs in the process.

Why even post this? You know this is an indie company, they do not have the personnel to hotfix in a few days like other companies. Deal with it or don’t play.

Completely agree, if it were a company such as Valve or EA it would be a different story. Just give it some more time

• I payed 30 bucks for this though, that’s the same price a mainstream dev would charge for a multiplayer only game.

I guess its my fault for buying it at that price… I was just desperate for a melee combat game.