Vet Helms/Archer Loadout

• One, I take the time to get Vet Helms on 3 of 4 classes - and they never show up. Players say this is a known bug and has yet to be resolved. Meanwhile, I see other players running around with Vet Helmets without issue. When’s the ETA on this getting resolved?

Two, there are certain maps where I choose my archer’s loadout and click confirm. I then proceed to spawn with…the starting bow, dagger, and bodkins. Even though I chose War Bow, Saber, and Broadhead. I’ll go back in and remodify it and it still won’t save my loadout. This has cost me a countless number of unnecessary deaths.

I stopped playing this game about 4 months ago due to an innumerable amount of bugs that made the game frustrating to try and play. I am in no means a good player - but when things that go against you seem to stack against you, you get even more frustrated than you normally would.

I’m not even going to go into detail how there are still some weapons that have weird speeds and the fact that players abuse the downward swing as much as they can. The slowest attack in-game and you allow them to make it faster than you can react. GG.

• Just on a Chivalry “Official Server” and on a few maps, the big open one with lots of grass and the arena, it won’t allow me to select a crossbow. At all. If I select a crossbow, I am given a short bow and dagger instead of what I chose for my layout.

This is getting old. Either tell me how to fix this or give me a refund - because you aren’t giving me the game I paid for. You are giving me a broken piece of crap and expecting me to deal. Not gonna happen - you give someone a flawed product they’ll be back in your store demanding a refund. Either give me a way to fix this or a refund.

• Was in a duel server - and it wouldn’t let me use crossbows on any map.

Seriously starting to piss me off. Do you devs even read this? Nobody else in the goddamn community is having this issue apparently - or I’d fix it by reading up on it. Seems unique to me - a full reinstall did nothing other than waste an hour of my life.

All I can figure is that since I unlocked crossbows back in November - when I quit - that there’s an issue with my data and what the servers receive. It works on some maps and not others - and it seems to change when they will work on what servers.

This is game breaking and caused me to leave the server and exit game. I don’t want to play another playstyle just because something is broke on YOUR end. Either give me a goddamned fix or give me back the money I spent on this game.

• @{MoS}Chance:

Was in a duel server - and it wouldn’t let me use crossbows on any map.

Seriously starting to piss me off. Do you devs even read this? Nobody else in the goddamn community is having this issue apparently - or I’d fix it by reading up on it. Seems unique to me - a full reinstall did nothing other than waste an hour of my life.

All I can figure is that since I unlocked crossbows back in November - when I quit - that there’s an issue with my data and what the servers receive. It works on some maps and not others - and it seems to change when they will work on what servers.

This is game breaking and caused me to leave the server and exit game. I don’t want to play another playstyle just because something is broke on YOUR end. Either give me a goddamned fix or give me back the money I spent on this game.

hmm never even heard of that issue.

my guess would be perhaps a private server where they disabled it?

if so whats the issue - private servers can customize the server however they like since they pay for the server.

did you ever have the issue on an official server?

• It happens on all servers - Official or Non. All mode types - moreso on duel servers.