New players!!!

• DO NOT PLAY ARCHER!!! YOU WILL TK TOO MUCH!!!

• @LoverBoy.USA:

DO NOT PLAY ARCHER!!! YOU WILL TK TOO MUCH!!!

TK Them back.

• Don’t play Vanguard or Knight either, those two-handers will TK a lot more than arrows do. Don’t play MAA either, too hard until you know the game. So don’t play any class!

On second thought, play whatever you want, find what you like and play it more, thus getting better =]

• My advice to new players:

1. Play FFA to open up the weapon trees and to learn new weapons more rapidly. Also a great way to level up, quickly. Yes, your score will suck. So what?
    2. Get good with a melee weapon before playing archer. You’ll be better with the secondary weapons if you’ve learned the capabilities and drawbacks of the larger ones first.
    3. Really, don’t play archer before you’re level 10. It will pay off so much better if your first class is pure melee.
    4. Don’t votekick anyone until you’re level 10. Period.
    5. Once you’re level 10, you’ll start thinking you know when people are hacking. You don’t know when people are hacking. Don’t votekick people for hacking until you know what hacking actually looks like. PS - You’ll probably never see anyone actually hacking.
    6. Don’t taunt a level 30 player until you’re good enough to deal with the consequences.

• y not just play on servers that have the team damage off, i dnt have it on on my server as its already a pain to admin this game with the limited stuff us admins hav so to have tking on is just stupid.
    now i dnt have to worry about ppl tking or clearing the server that way 1 bit because its set to 0.0000
    team damage is stupid anyway

• I actually think some official n00b servers would be a good idea especially when you’ve got a sale or free weekend running. They should have team damage turned down and level restrictions, maybe one for levels 0-10 and/or another for 0-20. I feel bad when you see newbies getting owned by one or two people over level 30.

• Best way for archers to not TK is don’t aim at an enemy when teammates are there. You’re better off going for archers that are making that mistake since they’re leaving themselves open. Also if you see enemy by himself/herself then go for that. Don’t be shy to usee the sword either. Just because you have a ranged weapon, doesn’t mean you have to be a ranged player. Use training to practice your aim if need to.

• Definitely is annoying when I get shot up the arse by my level 0-20 Archer “team-mate” so hell bent on stealing my kill.

The Archers need to realise that their daggers are pretty damn good. I know when I’ve played Archer for the laughs, when an enemy get’s up close, I just decimate them with a barrage of stab/overhead stab combos with the dagger. With that said, you need to actually know how to melee first.

• The occasional arrow hitting you in the back is “okay” but firing into a fight where your allie has 1 hp is just stupid

• Well, it’s gonna happen. You can’t tell them not to play something, that’s just silly. We were all in their shoes at one point in our lives :P I still am sometimes as there are some classes, I just don’t play xD

• kimi you too cute for me to ever get mad at. Tk me as much as you want

• @LoverBoy.USA:

kimi you too cute for me to ever get mad at. Tk me as much as you want

And you are too silly pinches your cheek

• @Kimiko:

Well, it’s gonna happen. You can’t tell them not to play something, that’s just silly. We were all in their shoes at one point in our lives :P I still am sometimes as there are some classes, I just don’t play xD

Except you don’t wear shoes, you wear high heels. Not because you’re female, but because you want to feel tall and be eye to eye when we fight. :D

• to new archers stand close dont be afraid and just switch to melee and run to safety when being pursued, melee makes you run faster, that way you can aim more accurately and hit your allies less :D

• @Dr:

I actually think some official n00b servers would be a good idea especially when you’ve got a sale or free weekend running. They should have team damage turned down and level restrictions, maybe one for levels 0-10 and/or another for 0-20. I feel bad when you see newbies getting owned by one or two people over level 30.

+1

• @Keith:

Except you don’t wear shoes, you wear high heels. Not because you’re female, but because you want to feel tall and be eye to eye when we fight. :D

SO WHAT IF I’M ONLY 5 FT!!!

• I am pretty sure there is scientific proof that the the short-ish warriors are the ones to be feared most.

• @King:

I am pretty sure there is scientific proof that the the short-ish warriors are the ones to be feared most.

Only evidence I can think of to back this up is that she can sneak up and bite at our ankles.

• @Keith:

@King:

I am pretty sure there is scientific proof that the the short-ish warriors are the ones to be feared most.

Only evidence I can think of to back this up is that she can sneak up and bite at our ankles.

It’s been known to happen…. ;)

• @Kimiko:

@Keith:

@King:

It’s been known to happen…. ;)

Kimiko - The Hannibal Lecter of Chivalry.