I did the most sweet thing i´ve ever done today

• I was owning this one ffa server up, as usual, because i´m pretty much one of the best players, and i kicked a guy down a ledge, and then i immediately jumped after him and stabbed him to death with a leaping thrust attack, it was so fucking epic i felt like a god.

And yeah, this post was made to sound childish because thats the only appropriate manner to represent such a post, plus it adds a flair of comedy to it ya?

• I better lock this now, before it’s too late…

;)

• @Kimiko:

I better lock this now, before it’s too late…

;)

Why would you need to do that, its not like i´m hurting anyones feelings.

This thread can be used to share your own sweet moments if you like, i´ve never seen such a thread.

• @danezcou3:

This thread can be used to share your own sweet moments if you like, i´ve never seen such a thread.

It’s a known joke around here that I do that.

Thus the reason why I put a winky face for you.

• @Kimiko:

@danezcou3:

It’s a known joke around here that I do that.

Thus the reason why I put a winky face for you.

hahahah! thats our Kim.

• Now if only you could have been recording, then the whole world could see your awesome sauce.

• @King:

Now if only you could have been recording, then the whole world could see your awesome sauce.

I never have a recording sofware on, and even if i did i wouldnt have been able to record this unless i had that razer brainwave control set that makes you blink an eye and it performs an operation…

• You don’t know what god feels like. Come back when you soloed 4vs1.

• @danezcou3:

I never have a recording sofware on, and even if i did i wouldnt have been able to record this unless i had that razer brainwave control set that makes you blink an eye and it performs an operation…

Yeah, probably about 97% of us never catch our crowning moments in a recording.
    Oh well, can still get screen shots eh?

• If anyone remembers Starsiege: Tribes (the first truly FUN multiplayer shooter, IMO) - out of rocketjuice, falling like a stone, enemy 2 clicks away through my sight - just a couple pixel-high target to shoot at before falling behind the hill, an instant eternity of panic, a click … “billdoor has killed arcates”
    I’ve had a lot of similar moments in Chivalry. But you never forget the first. :D

• This one time…. at band camp… I was in a FFA match as a Knight with Mason Voice… I came up behind a couple of guys fighting it out and overhead smashed one guy from behind with my flanged mace, his head exploded… then I thrust-combo-slashed the other guy and his head exploded… and as I turned around, there was three other guys coming right for me at the same time who were already injured by an archer off in the distance picking people off… I slash’combo’altslashed-mouse look swiped towards them all and exploded all three of their heads within seconds… I turned and an MAA was running up behind and hit me a couple of times so I feint’swing-alt swing around his shield with one hit, followed by an overhead smash and his head exploded…

… by this time my stamina was gone, my character panting and trying to catch his breath and all around me were headless bodies… so I cry out “I TIRE OF MEAD…… I THIRST… FOR BLOOOOODDD!!!” followed by “BRING ME THEIR HEADS!!!” then started to run off with another "RRRAAAAAAAWWRRRRRRRR!!!"

…. Then that twerp archer head shot me.

Had a couple of guys message "holy f*ck that Prax is crazy!"

But then after that, I kind of just ended up getting stomped the rest of the round :?

But that was the match that made me love the Flanged Mace and the Mason Knight.

@King:

Yeah, probably about 97% of us never catch our crowning moments in a recording.
    Oh well, can still get screen shots eh?

Yeah… I usually don’t have Fraps running in the background while playing. I suppose I should start using it more often.

Though there’s still my head lop screen shot from this past weekend 8-)
    [image:2cnrqxcm]http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/578985129873899234/7E6EA3690A9CC26896A919217E93ADCA38F80CAF/[/image:2cnrqxcm]

So what if it was a Bot? :P

• Yup, did something pretty awesome that I really wish I recorded. Kicked a guy off a hill in stonehill, he didn’t fall to the ground, but only fell “one story down” so I jumped off the top of the cliff, did a 180 turn and an overhead strike at the end of the turn, and took his head off in my descent in mid air, damn I really wish I recorded that.

• I tried to kick Kimi down a ledge.

Sadly the kicks did too much damage before she was close enough. :(

• @BobT36:

I tried to kick Kimi down a ledge.

I was very sad that day. :(

• @danezcou3:

I was owning this one ffa server up, as usual, because i´m pretty much one of the best players

Anyone can own in FFA. You can just basically spam lmb on those clusterfuck and get a double or triple kill in no time.

lol I’m just busting balls. :D

• @BroodReaver:

@danezcou3:

I was owning this one ffa server up, as usual, because i´m pretty much one of the best players

Anyone can own in FFA. You can just basically spam lmb on those clusterfuck and get a double or triple kill in no time.

If its so easy then why isnt every noob doing just that instead the more experience players?

It clearly shows that even owning ffa servers requires xp, because i´ve never seen anyone under level 15 “own” a server up.

What the hell i just wrote like an essay if a comment and it didnt show up because of your enormous quote, fuck this shit.

• @danezcou3:

@BroodReaver:

@danezcou3:

If its so easy then why isnt every noob doing just that instead the more experience players?

It clearly shows that even owning ffa servers requires xp, because i´ve never seen anyone under level 15 “own” a server up.

What the hell i just wrote like an essay if a comment and it didnt show up because of your enormous quote, fuck this shit.

8-)

• @Kimiko:

@BobT36:

I tried to kick Kimi down a ledge.

I was very sad that day. :(

You booted me as soon as I got outa the spawn!

Makes me rage. :P

• It was a frozen winter in the valley of death. Snow fell softly from the trees upon the blood-soaked earth as KevLar stood alone at the end of a Team Deathmatch. 6 men against him. The formidable opponents were 2 knights, 1 vanguard, 1 MAA, and 2 archers. 1 of the archers decided, “Hey this should be an easy kill, allow me to brandish my cudgel and try to steal it.” Weary from battle, KevLar’s sword of war felt too heavy, his arms like dead weight from all the blood he had spilled.

The 5 in melee charged the poor knight. He knew his end was near, but not without a fight…

Best moment in Chivalry right there. I was jumping off of rocks, LMBing through 3 guys to overhead combo and slaughter the MAA. Ducked a swing and cut the leg off of a knight. I was completely out of stamina by the end of that fight and all I could do was LMB, hoping for kills and somehow, they happened. My heart was racing like you wouldn’t believe. My arms felt tingly after the fight from the adrenaline I suppose. I cut down the 5 guys and my team was yelling Holy sh*t KevLar you are a machine right now! while the other team was yelling things like OMG just f*cking hit him!.

I let out the biggest battle cry I could while the last enemy archer lined up his headshot. I didn’t care at all that I died to that archer after that unforgettable fight 8-)

• THIS IS WHY WE NEED ACTION REPLAY!!!

Okay…done with the caps.