Canceling battlecries.

• Sometimes when I battlecry, the enemy runs up and gets a hit on me during the animation. I try to make sure they are not too close, but sometimes those MaA’s just rush in and seize the opportunity, nothing I can do about it. I want to be cable to cancel the battlecry by doing anything else. (Such as attacking during it.)

Animation of what happens: :rage: :fight:

• And sometimes I accidentally do a battle cry and get chopped down. Yeah, I’d like to cancel my battle cry animation.

• @SavageBeatings:

And sometimes I accidentally do a battle cry and get chopped down. Yeah, I’d like to cancel my battle cry animation.

it’s too funny ;) "THIS IS A GOOD DAY"chops his head off :D

• @adamcel6:

Animation of what happens: :rage: :fight:

:D :D :D

• @adamcel6:

:rage: :fight:

Oh yeah, I love to do that to other people :D

Either talk or fight

• Cohen, the Barbarian

Anyway it was much bigger issue prepatch, because battlecry is dependent on whether you walk (animation) or sprint (manly battlecry) and the prepatch sprint was buggy as hell so instead of manly battlecry, you performed the stupid animation.

• Rebind the key. Standing battlecries are not manly if they pose no risk of getting shot or chopped.

• @Helgeran:

Rebind the key. Standing battlecries are not manly if they pose no risk of getting shot or chopped.

+1

• Changing weapons does cancel battlecries, I’ve saved my own life several times by quickly switching to secondary and blocking if my opponent decides to be dishonorable.

• @adamcel6:

:rage: :fight:

Personally I find it hilarious.

• @venom2:

Changing weapons does cancel battlecries, I’ve saved my own life several times by quickly switching to secondary and blocking if my opponent decides to be dishonorable.

Indeed, this is true.

• Yeah I was too slow to the punch… I was gonna say that switching weapons cancels out the battle cry animation.

Moving on… :?

• Sometimes I accidentally hit C instead of V to dodge while playing MAA and end up dying, but not that often. If it becomes a consistent issue, you can rebind the key, like others have said, so something like O (or whatever, a far away key) so that you will never accidentally hit it.

• The whole point of a taunt is to basically make yourself vulnerable just to show off and laugh at your opponent, if you don’t like it just laugh instead

• @Coaster_Man:

Sometimes I accidentally hit C instead of V to dodge while playing MAA and end up dying, but not that often. If it becomes a consistent issue, you can rebind the key, like others have said, so something like O (or whatever, a far away key) so that you will never accidentally hit it.

That’s why I see random MAAs suddenly battle cry in the middle of fighting someone.

• I like that the battlecry animation can’t be cancelled. It gives the action more worth since there is a risk in doing so.