The Walking Dead

• ! I’ve never watched this show.

• @SlyGoat:

! I’ve never watched this show.

You’ve ruined it for everyone.

• How could anyone have the willpower to keep watching that show after

! the part where they magically find a house in the middle of nowhere and the kid is shot? Every minute spent watching those episodes felt like I was wasting the best years of my life.

• I think reading and loving the comics ruined the show for me. The whole “coherent plot” and “likable characters” thing is kind of a big deal to me but they’re nowhere to be found in the show.

• It has been getting worse and worse since the first season, I’ve dropped it now, had enough :(

• My wife watches the show while I play Chivalry and I get updates during map changes. :)

• Uq0Q0yZuBs0

• @Wingy:

How could anyone have the willpower to keep watching that show after

! the part where they magically find a house in the middle of nowhere and the kid is shot? Every minute spent watching those episodes felt like I was wasting the best years of my life.

You’d be surprised at how many houses there are in the middle of nowhere. Once when I was a kid we were out horseback riding in the middle of nowhere for hours and suddenly there was this house. Inside there was nothing but a dirty mattress in one room and rats feet pinned to the wall with thumbtacks.

• Not gonna use spoilers now, if your on this page you know what happens ;)

Now I’m a fully grown man, but I was fillin’ up when Andrea died hahaha! Nearly as bad as Bruce willis dying at the end of Armageddon! she was an absolute babe of nature, jealous of what the governor got to do :P

Just annoyed waiting for s4 now.

! Btw Michelle had an incredibly shaped arse.

• i liked it.

• @soni2295:

i liked it.

Michelle’s arse?

• @BillDoor:

My wife watches the show while I play Chivalry and I get updates during map changes. :)

Best way to watch it.

• @Scorp:

@soni2295:

i liked it.

Michelle’s arse?

Who’s Michelle?

Also, I thought the last episode was a little disappointing as well. They killed Merle off for no reason, and he didn’t even really go down fighting. He took out a bunch of guys, but then he just got the shit kicked out of him for a bit then got shot like a dog. Also, Darryl didn’t even seem affected by having to kill his brother at all after he did it. He was back to normal once he got back to the prison. Andrea was killed pretty needlessly, considering she fought off countless zombies at point blank and she already had both of the hand cuffs off when Milton attacked her. I like that Michonne or however the fuck its spelled is still in the show, maybe she’ll actually do something next season. Rick’s kid is a little fuckin idiot, too bad he didn’t die last season. Governor is still alive for what reason exactly? It’d be nice to see Rick and the group move into Woodbury and take over.