Looking for clan

• And ignoring that huge thread because well it didn’t work for me! Rank 32. ign guts, I live in usa arizona. I need a clan that plays near by for low lag. I like to have fun and hate bickering. I am above average player nothing amazing. I like team objective usually the most but like playing all modes, I prefer a server that offers all modes!

I dont do vent, I prefer music and footsteps!

• You could also apply on one of the clan’s websites or join a teamspeak ect. :)

• you want to join a clan but not join any voice service due to your obsession to music yet you prefer hearing footsteps. So nonsense and a non teamplayer?

• You’re not allowed to ignore that thread.

DENIED!

But seriously, if you don’t want to post in that thread, the best thing to do is look in THIS thread instead, and check either NA or International and then try one or two or THEM ALL out! And see which works best for you. It’s good to get to know the clan before diving right in. Play some games with them, talk to them in TS/Vent/Mumble and see if your personalities mesh.

Buuuttt, you said you don’t do vent and frankly, most clans require you use those (especially competitive clans), if you want one that’s more casual, then you might be okay, but you’ll have to scroll through the list and see.

Good luck!

• @LoverBoy.USA:

you want to join a clan but not join any voice service due to your obsession to music yet you prefer hearing footsteps. So nonsense and a non teamplayer?

seriously im just not fond of hearing 13 year old boys argue and dont even have a mic

ill look through the list :)